unhappy customer

Notices

unhappy customer

Old 07-16-2008, 09:50 AM
never trade luck for skil
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FeverMike
No way a 36 Concept will out run a 38TE Fountain in big water...absolutly not...I know as I have put many hours on both.

How do you figure that I am bashing Concept and the people that own and build them buy saying this?

It is boat talk, true facts and you need to grow up and accept it and get a thicker skin around here. In a close chop the 36 Concept does great but put some good holes in the water and some swells for get it with the shorter and lighter weight Concept.

I have been off OSO due to work and travel for around 4 weeks. I looked around the forum some but was not logged in. I am glad I am so famous that you track my post's...makes me feel wanted and that you missed me...thanks!
I don't even know you except from your constant negative posts on OSO. I apologize for saying get a life! I don't know your life nor do I care but how can you say that you never bash Concept or their people? "Guess nothings changed at Concept". Why even say that and every time someone asks a question about Concept or a problem you jump right in with your smartazz comments and talk about your amazing Fountain. Fountain makes a nice boat but they are 2 different style CCs. I don't track your posts just always noticing your BS comments about Concepts all the time.

The guy bought a Concept and had an unfortunate accident one no one ever wants to do with and I feel for the guy and hope it works out for him soon but you have to jump in a Concept Thread and talk about your amazing Fountain. Why don't you butt out and stay in your Fountain forum.

And yes the 36 Concept did run great this past weekend and the waves up here in our big pond are not like the swells in the ocean. They are steeper and closer together so we were able to get on top of them and run faster. Maybe you should come try it sometime since you are a master at driving both. You must have so much experience on a 36 Concept with triple 300s. This weekend was not about top speed but how a non step boat with a 8' beam ran tight in the water and sat on top of the waves very strong!
Old 07-16-2008, 09:53 AM
Gold Member

Originally Posted by robbyd3
I am not bashing there boats eatheri personaly love there there 36 one of my beast freinds has one its a great boat
and when i had problems with my boat luis did take car of me
but at the moment there not willing to fix the problem they created they should be doing something ...and there not ???
I know you not bashing them and I am sorry for your troubles. Hopefully it will work out and you get your boat soon!
Old 07-16-2008, 01:15 PM
Registered

can't we all just get along......
Old 07-16-2008, 01:23 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It would seem to me that Fever Mike is not bashing but rather pointing out that several others have had troubles with Concept just as Rbbyd3 is experiencing. Personally, Susan and Luis made good on my boat but at the end of the day it shouldn't have broken.
In addition, some of us have moved on and are expressing our pleasure with our current boats.
These is no manufacturer that has not had it's troubles but the difference is how they handle it.
IMO Concept should have a replacement boat in the works for
Rbbyd3 so when the insurance check comes in they will have a happy customer.
Old 07-16-2008, 01:44 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

1. A 38 Fountain will simply outrun the 36 Concept. Period. I've run both in lots of diff conditions. Thats me on the cover of Boating Magazine June '06 running the first 38 CC Open Bow Fountain. What the pics don't show is that I was running that boat for the helicopter in SOLID 6' WALLS of water out of Port Everglades (Ft. Lauderdale). Once I had it dialed in I was able to run almost 30 mph. That was impressive. I would not have tried to even plane a 36 Concept out there.

2. This thread is off topic.
Old 07-16-2008, 02:16 PM
Gold Member

Originally Posted by DollaBill
1. A 38 Fountain will simply outrun the 36 Concept. Period. I've run both in lots of diff conditions. Thats me on the cover of Boating Magazine June '06 running the first 38 CC Open Bow Fountain. What the pics don't show is that I was running that boat for the helicopter in SOLID 6' WALLS of water out of Port Everglades (Ft. Lauderdale). Once I had it dialed in I was able to run almost 30 mph. That was impressive. I would not have tried to even plane a 36 Concept out there.

2. This thread is off topic.
I am sure it will but in our situation it didn't. The guy bought a Concept and had an unfortunate accident. This thread is about him getting a new boat or his fixed and insurance companies dikking the dog. Not about a Fountain being a better boat but Mike always brings that up and is constantly stirring the pot. I guess it's all in the driver and how big of balls you have!! Hopefully the situation gets resolved and he gets a new boat.
Old 07-16-2008, 03:57 PM

CJ thanks for coming up. That boat is cool.
I seen John R taking pics. of the Lambo parked next to the boat outside my condo
Attached Thumbnails unhappy customer-boyne_thunder_2008_021.jpg  
Old 07-16-2008, 04:16 PM
Registered

Default Good Luck

Had alot of different boats and friends with many different boats, they ALL have issues of some kind. The bottom line is how they are handled. I have had issues with Concept and they were worked out eventually. They will make it right, be patient. I know it sucks, but keep it between the parties invlolved. Make it public after it is resolved, good or bad. Just my 2 cents.
Old 07-16-2008, 04:37 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Big water? (sorry- chitty pic quality)

Attached Thumbnails unhappy customer-36_concept_c.c._in_big_seas.jpg  
Old 07-16-2008, 04:42 PM
Gold Member

Originally Posted by JB4Boyne
CJ thanks for coming up. That boat is cool.
I seen John R taking pics. of the Lambo parked next to the boat outside my condo
Thanks JB! Everyone at the Wharf has been talking very highly of you, your people and how awesome this run is. You guys put on a 1st class Poker Run and we are all looking forward to it next year! Ever in GH, please stop by!!

Quick Reply: unhappy customer

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.