Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Concept
What Do You Think About This 36? >

What Do You Think About This 36?

Notices

What Do You Think About This 36?

Old 06-16-2009, 10:40 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
Default What Do You Think About This 36?

Thoughts on this 36....
http://www.boattrader.com/listing/20...PT-36-94485180
Old 06-16-2009, 11:15 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by FeverMike
Not a fan of red but that is just my opinion, I like this paint though.... basically very similiar to my old boat, your old boat, with exception of newer 300HP 4 strokes which is nice....

You thinking about going back to a Concept?? I remember one of your complaints about the boat was all the rain, salt water, fish guts etc went into the bilge? is this not a concern of yours anymore?
Old 06-16-2009, 11:55 AM
Registered

The dealer told me there is a self draining kit now for 36 Concepts. With this I would maybe consider it. I also do not fish as much as I use to and my wife and I mostly cruise around and go to lunch or dinner on the boat.

I also like the 35ZF Donzi but I need to look at the rigging on the Donzi closer.

I really want to down size from my 38TE Fountain. I want to go back to twins and get something much smaller.
Old 06-16-2009, 03:25 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What do you think?

If your your thinking, now is the time.The incentives are in your favor. Yes there is a bailing kit available. That particular boat is flat out hot.
Old 06-16-2009, 04:11 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 54 Likes on 26 Posts

I really like it. The photos on the Concept site are better because they can be enlarged. If I had more time I would get it. Can you explain how the self bailing kit works, or does anyone have any pictures? You have always said that was your biggest problem.
Old 06-16-2009, 04:14 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I saw the boat and its very nice, I tried to trade with im on my 410 sundancer and we couldnt work it out. He had no where to store the searay. Good luck
Old 06-17-2009, 12:08 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by DENNYB
If your your thinking, now is the time.The incentives are in your favor. Yes there is a bailing kit available. That particular boat is flat out hot.
Denny, I have a guy overseas that is supposed to wire me a deposit. If this all works out I just might get that boat....actually I really hope it does work out. I sold my 04 36 Concept to a guy in Russia! This guy for my Fountain is in Qutar. We'll see!
I wish Erikson Marine would be able to just work out some sort of trade with me.
I do need the self bailing kit. The boat has to self bail water while on my lift when it rains so that the bildge pumps do not run for hours at a time. Also I need shore power/battery charger.
Thanks! Mike
Old 06-17-2009, 09:06 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Denny, I have a guy overseas that is supposed to wire me a deposit. If this all works out I just might get that boat....actually I really hope it does work out. I sold my 04 36 Concept to a guy in Russia! This guy for my Fountain is in Qutar. We'll see!
I wish Erikson Marine would be able to just work out some sort of trade with me.
I do need the self bailing kit. The boat has to self bail water while on my lift when it rains so that the bildge pumps do not run for hours at a time. Also I need shore power/battery charger.
Thanks! Mike

Good Luck with the sale Mike.... Buyers are few and far between!!!

I would consider another 36 with these options, they were the only draw backs to my boat. need shorepower and self bailing. I had a full cover made just so my batteries wouldnt die from rain water. Cover was expensive and a pain in the a$$ to put on everytime.
Old 06-17-2009, 09:42 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Spicy
Good Luck with the sale Mike.... Buyers are few and far between!!!

I would consider another 36 with these options, they were the only draw backs to my boat. need shorepower and self bailing. I had a full cover made just so my batteries wouldnt die from rain water. Cover was expensive and a pain in the a$$ to put on everytime.
I had a full cover too...major pain!

A few years ago when I spoke with Luis at Concept he said he can make the 36 a real self bail boat. To do that he had to raise the deck. To me that would make the boat way too shallow in gunwale height...it is already shallow enough.
Old 06-17-2009, 10:03 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks! Mike
If and when your deal comes through and is finalized, then lets talk and make it right.. You have my contact number.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.