Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Concept
Concept w/ arch in So Jersey? >

Concept w/ arch in So Jersey?

Notices

Concept w/ arch in So Jersey?

Old 01-06-2013, 03:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The pipe is 2" and the grab rail is 1 3/8", its 6'6" off the floor and the grab rail is 6'5" off. The base plat is 28" , the pipe is approx 24" cl at the bottom and 8.5" at the top. The Bimini is the same 1 3/8" pipe so it's real sturdy. The top side is 1 1/8" thick and it looks like they added another 1/4 or so under the arch area, Hope this helps
Old 01-06-2013, 05:02 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Pete280
The pipe is 2" and the grab rail is 1 3/8", its 6'6" off the floor and the grab rail is 6'5" off. The base plat is 28" , the pipe is approx 24" cl at the bottom and 8.5" at the top. The Bimini is the same 1 3/8" pipe so it's real sturdy. The top side is 1 1/8" thick and it looks like they added another 1/4 or so under the arch area, Hope this helps
Thats great. I appreciate your time-
Old 01-08-2013, 08:57 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

My 27 has a t-top versus the arch. I like the looks of the arch better, but the t-top was a little more functional from my standpoint - with the arch you can't have someone sitting on the gunwale adjacent to the console. Also, makes it easier if you are in the water next to the boat to toss stuff in or get stuff out. Either way, there are pluses and minuses. We are very happy with the t-top.
Attached Thumbnails Concept w/ arch in So Jersey?-concept-27.jpg