Stereo systems

Notices

Stereo systems

Old 02-04-2016, 12:05 PM
Emerlad Coast PwrBt club
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stereo systems

Just Curious what everyone is using for stereo systems? would love to see some pics?
Old 02-06-2016, 12:14 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

While they are not the Cadillac of the audio world, I have 4 Alpine 7" coax being driven by an Alpine 4ch amp, a separate 10" alpine woofer driven by a separate alpine dedicated sub amp and 2 wakeboard tower speakers being driven by a separate 4 ch amp. more than loud enough and didn't break the bank! LOL
Old 09-25-2017, 02:31 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stereo systems

I do have a Factory cassette player stereo that I would sell.
Old 10-03-2017, 06:30 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 122 Likes on 77 Posts

I have a Clarion CMS2, 4 JBL 7.7's, amp and sub. 2 speakers forward of the console, 2 in the back. The sub is under the back seat. Stereo controller on the dash, black box and amp under the console. I'm not a huge audio-file, but it sounds OK to me. The thing I don't get is that I have 2 giant antennas, but my radio reception sucks. Aux. and Bluetooth inputs sound good.
Attached Thumbnails Stereo systems-img_0614.jpg   Stereo systems-img_0716.jpg   Stereo systems-img_0722.jpg  

Old 10-03-2017, 06:34 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Here's the amp and black box.
Attached Thumbnails Stereo systems-img_0546.jpg   Stereo systems-img_0548.jpg  
Old 11-16-2017, 12:27 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I am using Fusion IP700 Head Unit (which has an internal ipod dock) hooked to a Rockford Fosgate Power 600.4 which is running at 2 ohm powering 4 Infinity 6x9 marine speakers and 4 Rockford Fosgate 8" Marine speakers. Also hooked to the head unit is a Rockford Fosgate Power 1500.1 running at a 2ohm load powering one 12" Base Cubed Dual 4ohm Voice Coil Sub in a custom box (in the cabin). To keep things running all day I have 2 Dedicated Deka Group 31 series AGM Batteries under the Center Console which are hooked up to a 30AMP Charger. For starting duties I have 2 Group 27 Interstate Marine Batteries. The Fusion IP700 has multiple Zones which allows me to provide a zone to the neighboring boat, when rafted up. This allows not only the boat next to me to be connected but also allows them their own volume control. I also have the Bluetooth module which allows me to use Spotify via iPhone as well. I have noticed quite a few boat builders are now using Fusion Head units as well.

Currently my wiring doesn't look nearly as nice as Dave M above, but its a project I have scheduled for Spring.....
Old 11-16-2017, 04:12 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by low_psi
Currently my wiring doesn't look nearly as nice as Dave M above, but its a project I have scheduled for Spring.....
Concept sure does a nice job wiring their boats.
Old 11-16-2017, 04:38 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

2 555ci CMIs and 8.3 whipples. Sounds great
Old 11-17-2017, 11:59 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Dave M
Concept sure does a nice job wiring their boats.
Mines a 2000 it had many hands in it before I got it.... But, I got in a hurry a few years ago when I redid the dash to get it on the water by the Memorial Holiday with the full intention of cleaning it up. Life got in the way, and then it became more of a "If it ain't broke don't fix it" thing. But if I don't fix it soon it is gonna be broke. Eventually that hurry up job I did will catch up to me. I intend to address it in the Spring...