good welders in ct >

good welders in ct

Notices

good welders in ct

Old 11-11-2010, 10:31 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default good welders in ct

any one no anybody who welds on the side and is good my tacoma frame in the back passenger side cracked in half i need a plate welded over the area toyota said they would give me 6000 when it was recalled for that reason but i dupped 16 00 into it new frontend tires biltstien suspension custom leafs some engine work etc so i can tow my boat etc
Old 11-11-2010, 07:00 PM
Registered

I have a few guys who can weld it for you.
My buddy billy tig welds moly like a machine with nothing but perfect dimes in a row.

Then theres Jeff MFG in torrington CT they have done some sweet aluminum stuff for me. Again like dimes in a row and they can flame cut plate there or have something water jetted or EDM cut if needed.

real nice guys too.

Then theres also Markow race cars in east hartford CT.

Billy and markow wont wanna work on anything thats not pristine clean though pretty anal.

I could also buzz it up with my arc or my my mig just finding the time to do it and make the plate etc. wont be as pretty as those guys work but I welded the bottom half of our akerman H12 boom back on 6 years ago and its still on after stumping several lots and diging a 22k sq ft buildings foundation with it. So I must be pretty good.
Old 11-12-2010, 10:15 AM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

No one better than Areospace welding. Send it over to my father.

Ken Kleitz
860-649-2851 ext 126

Tell him your an OSO member that needs some welding done.
Old 11-14-2010, 10:19 AM
Registered

will do when its fixed i broke or the timing chain jumped on me i met u guys at op when my cousin mike palumbo was there and seen u guys out with tsunami on the sound and river i will call your dad this week thank you