Appoligies To All Cpba Members >

Appoligies To All Cpba Members

Notices

Appoligies To All Cpba Members

Old 01-27-2011, 06:21 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Appoligies To All Cpba Members

I just want to say to all cpba members exspecialy JEFF PALAZO and KEVIN REED i am sorry about my comment i made about kreeds party it was very unprofessional and cowardly to make a comment like that all i can say is i am sorry to everyone for being a azzhole
Old 01-27-2011, 08:46 AM
Registered

Received 793 Likes on 374 Posts

im not sure what you said, but im sure all will be forgiven...
Old 01-27-2011, 10:49 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I saw the comment, but I still have no clue what the rational was behind it.

Either way, no biggie...
Old 01-27-2011, 10:55 AM
Registered

Received 108 Likes on 65 Posts

No problem bro. We dont want to lose anyone here. Whatever was bothering you, let us know, and it can be corrected.....And no, sorry, we cant get rid of Jeff.We got a big summer of fun coming up and want EVERYONE included! Especially with Scot and Moses gettin new boats!
Old 01-27-2011, 11:54 AM
Registered

Like everyone not sure what was going on. Just hope you will stay with us. And like Kevin said we can't get rid of Jeff he has done WAY do much for this club. You just have to take him with a grain of salt and a few shots of tequila. If you are unhappy with something please let one of us know. We are really trying to get this thing of the ground and we can use all the input we can get.

Steve
Old 01-27-2011, 09:22 PM
Registered

I guess it was me and you Kev but I dont know exactly what it was, Guess maybe some people dont know we actually hang out and get along with eachother outside of our Joking on here.

For those who dont know, we all talk and hang out together. We unfortunately ALL have a screwed up fraternity type mentaility where we break eachothers balls. Sometimes We just make SHEEt up to say that doesnt even mean anything. Its just to try and get a rise out of eachother.

Ironically it has brought some of us closer together, because we know that even after the stupidity when the dust settles were still freinds.

For a consellation I have decided we WILL get rid of KEVIN REED!HAHAHA LOL

See that was a JOKE. Were not getting rid of Kevin cause we wouldnt be able to claim him as a signal flare if we did.

See another joke. and thats all it is.

I actually have allot of respect for KEVIN, and Frank even though I break stones with them from time to time. Trust me they do it back ten fold!

I dont want anyone to leave this club Upset. I would hope that ALL of you realize that I consider each and every one of you part of a brotherhood, and yes that even includes SICK STINGER even though he started ALL of this crap. LOL

I urposely dont include guys in it that I dont feel can handle it. The guys who go back and forth have proven they can take it. You gotta admit the animations in the NE section were really fun and funny. Most everyone enjoyed it.

I want some input from other members do you guys hate it when we do this stuff?
Old 01-27-2011, 09:28 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by innerrage
I just want to say to all cpba members exspecialy JEFF PALAZO and KEVIN REED i am sorry about my comment i made about kreeds party it was very unprofessional and cowardly to make a comment like that all i can say is i am sorry to everyone for being a azzhole
BTW I am not upset at all about the comment in anyway. You have a right to voice ANY opinion or concern about this club!

Its your club as much as anyone elses. ALL MEMBERS are created equally in this club.

I called you 3 times Because I want you in the club, I want you to participate and to make the club better as I do every other member of this club.

I was however concerned that Kev Scot frank, SICK and I may have all gone to far in our joking ways. It definately did get out of hand but Oddly I didnt think It had in that thread?
Old 01-28-2011, 10:20 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Don't have to worry about anything from me...not sure what was even said or how it was intended, but its all good with me!
Old 01-30-2011, 09:45 AM
Registered

Innerrage has been having a rough time. hes got some major medical issues, I only post that because he has posted it before.

I give him allot of credit for making it work and forging ahead everyday. Its gotta be tough on him.

Anyway I think he was having a rough time and somehow our stupidity triggered it and sent him over the edge that day. (Easily enough done)

I cant say I dont have those days where just about ANYTHING can set me off.

Innerrage, I dont think anyone in our club is upset about anything.

So take that right off your list of worries bro, you have enough on your plate.
Old 01-31-2011, 08:09 AM
Registered

Received 108 Likes on 65 Posts

Again, forgotten about. Lookin forward to hangin this summer, if it EVER stops snowing!!! The river is gonna be HIGH this spring

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.