DCB M35s- Miami Boat Show >

DCB M35s- Miami Boat Show

Notices

DCB M35s- Miami Boat Show

Old 04-01-2011, 06:01 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by PokerRun388
Does Dave have the "Orange M35s" Miami boat for sale ? or is it already sold... anyone know?
Steven,
I was talking to Dave and his guys in Miami and they told me they do not build a boat that is not sold, which is the way it should be if you can do. There are all sorts of little things that I would have done if I would have had my boat built for me. The funny thing about my boat, is I called Eliminator twice to see about a factory built boat and both times they blew me off. Makes you wonder how many others they did this to and at a time they really needed to sell boats.
Old 04-02-2011, 03:57 PM
Registered

Unhappy

Originally Posted by ElimiNordic
Steven,
I was talking to Dave and his guys in Miami and they told me they do not build a boat that is not sold, which is the way it should be if you can do. There are all sorts of little things that I would have done if I would have had my boat built for me. The funny thing about my boat, is I called Eliminator twice to see about a factory built boat and both times they blew me off. Makes you wonder how many others they did this to and at a time they really needed to sell boats.
Dan,, i've heard that from other eliminator owner's before too.. and i hate saying that, bcuz i love their boats, just like you, but they dont have very good customer service w/ their clients at times....
... And, i agree with you and Dave,, only designing and making a boat that is already sold is the only way too go.... If you go down to eliminator now,, they same new boats are just setting in the showroom unsold and seem to sit their forever.....but they are struggling and unfortunately lost that amazing facility in Perris that was their new home,, but only for a short time.... too bad.... i hope they work it out....
Old 04-02-2011, 04:18 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by PokerRun388
Dan,, i've heard that from other eliminator owner's before too.. and i hate saying that, bcuz i love their boats, just like you, but they dont have very good customer service w/ their clients at times....
... And, i agree with you and Dave,, only designing and making a boat that is already sold is the only way too go.... If you go down to eliminator now,, they same new boats are just setting in the showroom unsold and seem to sit their forever.....but they are struggling and unfortunately lost that amazing facility in Perris that was their new home,, but only for a short time.... too bad.... i hope they work it out....
I can't help but wonder how many of their problems were brought about by their attitude towards customers.

When they were rolling high they could afford to run off customers and they probably didn't miss them. But when things tanked and they didn't tighten down, the missed chances could have had a real impact on them.

I called one time and told them I wanted to speak to a sales person and see about coming out to see how to proceed with a new purchase.

Nobody called me back. I waited a week and called back and spoke to a real bizarre person who said he would be sure to have someone contact me. Nothing. I love their boats, but really this type of customer service told me I had to buy elsewhere.

Another time, I tried again and all the gentleman on the phone wanted to talk about was a used 28' that they built for Jeremy McGrath????? That is not what I wanted.

I don't know if they have tightened down, but if they have not, I do not expect them to come out of bankruptcy to fight another day.
Old 04-03-2011, 09:27 AM
Registered

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by ElimiNordic
I can't help but wonder how many of their problems were brought about by their attitude towards customers.

When they were rolling high they could afford to run off customers and they probably didn't miss them. But when things tanked and they didn't tighten down, the missed chances could have had a real impact on them.

I called one time and told them I wanted to speak to a sales person and see about coming out to see how to proceed with a new purchase.

Nobody called me back. I waited a week and called back and spoke to a real bizarre person who said he would be sure to have someone contact me. Nothing. I love their boats, but really this type of customer service told me I had to buy elsewhere.

Another time, I tried again and all the gentleman on the phone wanted to talk about was a used 28' that they built for Jeremy McGrath????? That is not what I wanted.

I don't know if they have tightened down, but if they have not, I do not expect them to come out of bankruptcy to fight another day.
Ive seen the 28 for McGrath... I can't believe they'd actually tell u about that boat... its an older 28, no canopies or anything.....They have some big time issues down there... Let's see where they are 5 yrs from now...