Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o45405-en.html

great price
Old 07-22-2012, 05:28 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 16 Likes on 5 Posts

Update on the boat:

So far we have put 80 hours on the boat and it rides great on the lake. I tend to hear a bunch "are you lost" "Isn't that a fishing boat" and "how many gallons of gas does that hold" over all the boat has exceeded my expectations on the lake on every level. The inside LED lights, under water lights and video screen at night make it the perfect boat to load up a crew and go bar hopping. Another option is tame it down and just get a bite to eat with the wife. The Performance Boat Magazine article this month is the boat we have in stock, if anyone is in the Lake of the Ozarks area and would like to check out the boat, just give me a call. I'd love to take you for a ride and get your opinion.
Old 09-25-2012, 10:27 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

It is a great looking boat. The show it puts on in the water at the docks is amazing as well.
Old 10-07-2012, 08:54 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

The boat has 110 hours on it now and we plan to sell it and buid another. I took our 2012 demo boat back down to Florida last weekend and it will be in the Fort Lauderdale show October 25-29, if anyone comes by the booth say hello. I'll be there working with Tim G and the DI gang.
Old 11-19-2012, 03:04 PM
Performance Boat Center
VIP Member

Received 20 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Red 36

I had the boat at a yacht club show in Naples this weekend...

We had some interesting trade offers on this boat at the FTL show..... Sorry guys, we can't really take airplanes or farm equipment on trade.... But we can work something out on a boat or car trade in... Boat is ready to be sold. Call Eddie!
Attached Thumbnails 2012 Deep Impact  36 Open-img_2010.jpg   2012 Deep Impact  36 Open-img_2009.jpg   2012 Deep Impact  36 Open-img_2003.jpg  

954-809-8739
Wright Performance, MTI, Cigarette, Sunsation
Old 11-20-2012, 11:07 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Tim G.
I had the boat at a yacht club show in Naples this weekend...

We had some interesting trade offers on this boat at the FTL show..... Sorry guys, we can't really take airplanes or farm equipment on trade.... But we can work something out on a boat or car trade in... Boat is ready to be sold. Call Eddie!
I've got some farming buddies always looking for deals, you should of called me! Airplanes are a little harder for sure.
Old 03-25-2013, 03:46 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 36 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by eddie
I've got some farming buddies always looking for deals, you should of called me! Airplanes are a little harder for sure.
Airplanes would be the easiest part of any deal. Call any sales guy of airplanes, they'll review the airplane log books, and give you the price it's worth. Easy to transport, store, and sell.