Notices

Nitrous Oxide on a boat

Old 03-29-2014, 08:45 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you have non catalyst motors so you don't have to worry about any of that i personally like nitrous its a blast as long as you know what your doing with it as for your 502's a wet system is safe but if your going the dry route I've have a great experience with ARIZONA SPEED AND MARINE them guys know there **** and they have everything for MEFI i work at sea ray and when i was building my motor for my baja i called merc's racing devision and thats who they recommended me to but unless your not running a very big shot i would definitely be finding some bigger injectors and doing something with your exhaust but for 400 bucks you take your ecm ship it to them they tune it and ship it back usually a week tops and u pay for it on there website and fill out the questionair so they know how to tune it
Old 03-29-2014, 12:54 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Hopper
LMFAO...... this guy should hang around with the F tard from Bullet Engines in Kingston....OMFG
what's the deal with bullet engines. i thought they built a solid engine, no?
Old 03-29-2014, 05:27 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by endeavor1
Nah, I ll stay here In the south. Funny thing, I think my buddy's Glad would devour your fantasy PQ280 and if you need to find out, ask for Kevin aka Offshore excursion. Don't cry to us though when his old lady lays down down the throttles and spanks you a$$. damn you are dumb, however I place myself in a similar category for conversing with you and the nonsense you spew.
I'll be waiting for him on the lake, he's going to need more than that 27 foot moped he advertising on the internet, I can find anyone on the web.
Old 03-29-2014, 05:34 PM
Registered

Received 159 Likes on 78 Posts

Originally Posted by cig92
what's the deal with bullet engines. i thought they built a solid engine, no?
At one time, lately there has been some questionable builds, questionable Dyno sheets. And missing HP from what I heard.
Old 03-30-2014, 09:09 PM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,821 Likes on 907 Posts

Originally Posted by Petersims
Is Doc Allan you talking about, the U.S. Coast Guard threw him off of Lake St. Clair for putting his rocket ships out on our waters, I wasn't aware that ban was lifted.
Originally Posted by drscottallan
Lt. Commander Sims, been a long time, you'd have to catch me first and we both know you're not capable of that, besides you have no control of the Canadian side of the water anyway, you had your chance to put me on your payroll, you passed on it, your mistake.
I hope you enjoyed talking to yourself. Please do it somewhere other than on OSO.
Old 03-30-2014, 10:31 PM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by Griff
I hope you enjoyed talking to yourself. Please do it somewhere other than on OSO.
griff,was i correct in my assumption these guys are our friend dr azzclown?
Old 03-30-2014, 11:09 PM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,821 Likes on 907 Posts

Originally Posted by mike tkach
griff,was i correct in my assumption these guys are our friend dr azzclown?
Can't tell, but those 2 names are posting from the same computer.
Old 11-03-2017, 02:40 AM
PF Marine
Platinum Member

Received 22 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by drscottallan
You talk with a big pair of balls, can you do anything to back it up??? When you grow a pair big enough, meet me on Lake St. Clair and you'll find out.
You must be a dentist...... I heard all dentists put nitrous on their boats.
Old 11-12-2017, 07:05 AM
Registered

Received 24 Likes on 15 Posts
Default Nos

Some serious stuff on here I ran nod on a old 24 kt. Boat in 85 went 90 w a 454 roller motor.speedy drive 850,had a plate kit ran a vertex locked at 30 hit button went from 6000 to 7000 real fast what a boost it was had a 26 cleaver with 1.3 drive,really Woke it up I just put a 23 daytona. Together w BBC and bravo went 80 w 500 Hp at 5200 need more rpm its a lite boat but don't want to break drive in easy on it now but got a 540 coming