Notices

Steering Stabilizer

Old 04-19-2011, 07:19 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Steering Stabilizer

I bought a Drew Marine stabilizer and the instructions effing suck and pics on there site were apparently taken with a disposable camera. Does anyone have any pics of one on there boat or can anyone explain where it bolts up on a Bravo One?
Old 04-19-2011, 09:44 PM
Registered

Received 1,206 Likes on 579 Posts

The triangle plates bolt to the sides of the top cap. There should be bushings that go between the triangle plate and the top cap. Using the slotted triangle piece bolt it to the front and back of the top cap using the supplied longer bolts and bushings. One on the left and one on the right. I'll see if I can find a pic.

I really liked my Sidewinders. Didn't realize how crappy my steering was till I took them off. Now I have full hydraulic and wish I did it sooner.
Old 04-20-2011, 08:27 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Rookie thanks a bunch for the help, I figured it out once I got a good look at it. Hopefully I like it as much as everyone has. Thanks again for taking the time and explaining it.