Notices

holley 650 adjusts

Old 08-31-2011, 10:13 PM
SB
Registered

Received 3,115 Likes on 1,402 Posts

Originally Posted by innerrage
thank you, carb was torn down and soaked and cleaned ,i think its floats and mixtures screws need to adjust thank you,let everone one no tomorrow what happens
If you have trouble tomorrow, feel free to PM me for phone #. I'm better talking vs typing when walking someone thru something. Sometimes I suk at both. LOL.
Old 09-01-2011, 12:45 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 814 Likes on 373 Posts

Originally Posted by HaxbySpeed
It has less to do with Holley carb's and more to do with the fact that you're flooding this board with old, out-dated, and more often then not incorrect info. A lot has changed over the years and you obviously have not. Take a good look in the mirror and ask yourself if your business is suffering because of the economy, or because you're a tired old blowhard. You whine about the economy and then talk about how great Chinese manufacturing is. You want to make a living building marine performance engines and write articles about the dangers of Global warming. You are a walking contradiction. Do a little more research before you post, or possibly add the caveat "in my experience/opinion".

These are my observations and opinion and I'm not trying to speak for everyone, just myself..

ps. If you would like an education on modern cylinder heads and why someone would be so foolish as to use a single plane intake with a small runner head then start a thread about it and you might learn something new..
Don't argue with Dennis , you are forgetting HE WROTE A BOOK once!!!!. We are evil doer's with our global warming suicide machines with these DAMN holley carbs!!! Maybe if your nice to Dennis he will tell you about some out of the catalog RV cam's from Comp that he can spec for you so you can quit wasting your money on those fancy pants, custom grind, SNAKE OIL cams!! Oh, and another thing, don't put headers on a EFI motor because the injectors won't know it has headers and it will make zero difference, I read this recently, maybe someone can design a computer program to tell those injectors about the headers, Hmmm!!!
Old 09-01-2011, 08:19 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

All I have to say is there are a hell of a lot of holley's running around just fine and some making unreal H/P !!! like anything else there are certain things that work in certain area's...
Old 09-01-2011, 08:31 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think DM is related to the "Chilton" family?
Old 09-01-2011, 11:08 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 814 Likes on 373 Posts

Originally Posted by Dennis Moore
Funny how I will not drive an American car or truck because I think they are junk. I will admit, Holley carb's SCARE Me, I tried working on one once and decided never again so I stick with what little I know .

Some of you guys really have an sick emotional attachment to your mother, I know I DO!).

Pull your pud at will , I DO!!
Damn Dennis, you finally tell the truth!!
Old 09-01-2011, 11:10 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Girls, girls, girls, hair pulling, eyegouging, scratching and throwing hissy fits is not acting like a lady is it?

Just because you have PMS doesn't mean you can take out your emotional frustrations on men!

Please try and act like real ladies ok?

Count to ten before venting your emotional tirades. It works for my girlfriend!
Old 09-01-2011, 11:12 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Dennis Moore
Girls, girls, girls, hair pulling, eyegouging, scratching and throwing hissy fits is not acting like a lady is it?

Just because you have PMS doesn't mean you can take out your emotional frustrations on men!

Please try and act like real ladies ok?

Count to ten before venting your emotional tirades. It works for my girlfriend!
Good comeback...
Old 09-01-2011, 11:48 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cubicinches
Good comeback...
Thanks,
Unfortunately I have had to deal with more than a few women who are emotionally out-of-control.

Is this a technical forum? I forget.
Dennis
Old 09-01-2011, 04:02 PM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

Old 09-01-2011, 04:28 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by articfriends
Damn Dennis, you finally tell the truth!!
I knew I liked you Smitty. LMAO.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.