Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Technical > Do It Yourself, Boating on a Budget
Come along for the adventurous ride of adding a transom shower and what ever else >

Come along for the adventurous ride of adding a transom shower and what ever else

Notices

Come along for the adventurous ride of adding a transom shower and what ever else

Old 04-23-2014, 10:00 AM
Registered

Received 25 Likes on 15 Posts

Thank you.

Once the weather gets nice again up here in MN, More projects to fallow. Mount mini water pump and 3 L. "camel" bag under sink in cuddy for the sink to have water again.
New decals on the bravo 1, replace tires on the trailer along with a new winch.
Old 05-05-2014, 03:07 PM
Registered

Finally a nice day out to finish up the shower, and get rolling on other projects.

Finally ran the power wire up to the Acc switch up at the helm.

Wow this pump has some power! Im holding it at 5-10 degrees up and she shoots 10+ feet. I might turn it down since it emptys my 10 gallon tank in about 2 mins.

This is the camal pack nad pump Im going to use for the sink in the cuddy. The bladder is only holds 3L of water but i wanted it to be a soft side bladder so it can easly be moved or pulled out from under the sink. Also got the quick connect with check valve on both sides so filling it will be super ez. Just pull the bladder out and fill-r-up.

This is the smallest pump i could find. Should work perfect. It is super quiet. But just like the transom shower pump, this little thing can move the water!! 4L per min.

Once I started to hook the pump up to the switch in the faucet, the stupid little tabs broke off the switch But i was able to find one at McMasterCarr. So that should be here in a couple days. Hopefully the weather stays nice.

Last edited by 92nsx; 05-05-2014 at 03:10 PM.
Old 05-08-2014, 09:40 AM
Registered

Switch is replaced, faucet is in along with bladder and pump. it drains the 3L bag in no time.
Don't mind the dirtyness, still needs the spring cleaning in the cuddy

The Decals on the bravo were looking like crap and made the drive look junky...

New decals. Also I thought the power trim decal looked better with letting towards the base vs the old way.

This side decals are good, but not aligned I didnt replace them yet..... The SN # is stamped into the decal, once I remove it i wont have it any more. Not sure what Im going to do yet.

Thats all I got done before the rain moved in