Notices

EFI ECM options

Old 12-23-2014, 10:04 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EFI ECM options

Id figure I share this here as I have been using mefi burn for my boat and for what it is it works to gets the job done. Ive used EFI live for several years and Tunercat on LSX LT1 ect ect and like the scanner ,auto tune and integrate a wideband a lot easier. Efi connection makes an under timing cover reluctor to run a 0411 LS1 ecm I took a crank wheel from a LS1 and a mutual friend laser cut the center for me and tig welded it. I adapted the wheel with a few spacers and a dowel turned down in the lathe to keep it in center. Using a MSD 6LS box you can run a carb and a coil over ignition or use it to run an efi setup. Nice thing is a 0411 you can run an open loop speed density or a custom operating system for boosted stuff and the flash time of the ecm is about half of what mefi burn is.

Last edited by roughneck427; 12-24-2014 at 03:05 PM.
Old 12-23-2014, 10:49 PM
Registered

Received 700 Likes on 354 Posts

yup,,my ls motors will be getting gm computers and efi live.which on did you use to intergrate the wideband on?
Old 12-23-2014, 11:22 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I use a lc1 with a serial cable on efi live and I have another scanner program that I use with my tunercat cable called ECMpro which I can datalog afr and scan at the same time