Notices

Wanted!! Upholstery!

Old 04-23-2015, 02:29 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wanted!! Upholstery!

So, we are currently restoring a 1979 Martini. Getting rid of the McDonald's red & yellow, which means, new seats! We are either looking for new bolsters, bench, sun pad, and bed, or just having someone re-upholster the existing. Not sure which is the best route!

Old 04-23-2015, 05:09 PM
Registered

Received 1,488 Likes on 804 Posts

Looking for another seat also. I bought some from a member who did boat interiors some years back. I bought four seats and need another to match. Wish I could find info on him. Thought he was out east somewhere. Very reasonable.
Old 04-24-2015, 08:17 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

sit down front seats it is easier to just buy generic new for about 500 or so apiece. back seats, side panels and sunpad usually have to be reupholstered to match the front seats you bought. or rebuilt or copied from the originals and then reupholstered. recent checkmate, baja, fountain you can buy skins OEM. usually pretty pricey. everything else has to be fabbed.