Old 05-12-2015, 03:22 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 265 Baja Force

BUDMAN II here you go.

http://www.speedwake.com/forums/9-te...force-pix.html

Hotbeek
Made 67mph with this blower on the Baja

Last edited by man-of-war; 05-12-2015 at 06:26 PM.
Old 05-12-2015, 03:43 PM
Registered

Received 25 Likes on 15 Posts

LOL to many other questions derailing the other thread
Old 05-14-2015, 09:01 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Thanks for the link. Interesting info, but looks like a lot of posts are missing because it is such an old thread. Do you have any pictures of the work in progress? What prompted you to have all the work done on it - were you just after speed and decided to raise the x-dimension, or were you already in there to work on other things (transom maybe?) and decided, what the heck let's make it faster?

Did you have some delamination issues with the bottom at one point, or did I read that wrong? Like I said, with the thread being a little chopped up from post being deleted/lost, it was a little hard to follow.

That is the exact same picture I had saved off from many years ago. I saved it because I was looking for a picture of Lightning headers with the silent choice installed. I think he was running that 250 blower on a 454 at the time. Friend of mine has an 89 Force 235 and was running a 250 on a 502 for a while. I think he was running in the low 80's with that setup - stock hull and XZ drive, 3-blade Mirage Plus 27.