Mold and milew removal that worked!! >

Mold and milew removal that worked!!

Notices

Mold and milew removal that worked!!

Old 03-21-2016, 02:36 PM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 947 Likes on 476 Posts

What ever the product is, you can get a good idea of what its made of by simply searching for its MSDS online....that will tell you the composition of it...may times its just a basic household chemical wrapped in a bottle and a fancy name!

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!
Old 03-21-2016, 08:50 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by getrdunn
Gonna try it on my shower tonight. If it don't work I'm going to rag on you. Ha. There is a lot of new products out there theses day and hard to keep up with. I had bad tree sap etc stains on my golf cart seats at course that are parked under large maple tress and during budding they are horrible. Tried absolutely everything and finally one of my employees brought a product in and by complete shock it worked extremely well. Will post the name of it tonight just for other stains etc to get rid of.

These are helpful threads for everyone and there's no argueing or name calling to boot. Lol...
I do a lot of investment property rehabs. Mold Stat is the only thing that kills and removes the mold. Did a basement that was covered in black mold. Hasn't returned or smelled since we did it.