what do we know?? >

what do we know??

Notices

what do we know??

Old 04-18-2007, 06:54 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello Fountain333

If you look under the Club portion of OSO, under N.I.O.C., there are pictures listd under Tom and Roses new toy.

Custom Ryder was spinning the props out with no nose cones, and we went over 90 gps. When we bought the boat, we did a sea trial with two 300 lb guys in the back seats, and two 200 lb guys in the front. That was with Bravo 1's, and it hit 90 mph instantly. The speedo's were still climbing, but I was satisfied with what I saw.

Over the winter, I did change the lowers to Speedmaster lowers, and per Donzi's recommendation, switched the rotation, so the props now spin in. Per Donzi, the speed difference will be big. I need to test to see the new resulting rpm and speed data results are. I will then put Herrings on. There is another one of these on OSO, with the same set up that I just went to, that runs 98 mph. The acceleration is awsome.
Old 04-18-2007, 06:59 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Mrs T
Hello Fountain333

If you look under the Club portion of OSO, under N.I.O.C., there are pictures listd under Tom and Roses new toy.

Custom Ryder was spinning the props out with no nose cones, and we went over 90 gps. When we bought the boat, we did a sea trial with two 300 lb guys in the back seats, and two 200 lb guys in the front. That was with Bravo 1's, and it hit 90 mph instantly. The speedo's were still climbing, but I was satisfied with what I saw.

Over the winter, I did change the lowers to Speedmaster lowers, and per Donzi's recommendation, switched the rotation, so the props now spin in. Per Donzi, the speed difference will be big. I need to test to see the new resulting rpm and speed data results are. I will then put Herrings on. There is another one of these on OSO, with the same set up that I just went to, that runs 98 mph. The acceleration is awsome.
I did see 95 on a few occasions... with the Herings
Old 04-19-2007, 09:23 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by customryder
I did see 95 on a few occasions... with the Herings
So Ryder... Is that Cig all you hoped it would be? talk to me man?
(Vs Comp)
Old 04-19-2007, 04:06 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Donzi38ZR
So Ryder... Is that Cig all you hoped it would be? talk to me man?
(Vs Comp)
i dont know yet...
Old 04-19-2007, 05:53 PM
Registered

Renaderings? Photo's?
Old 04-19-2007, 07:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Donzi38ZR
Renaderings? Photo's?
ok
Attached Thumbnails what do we know??-cig123-007.jpg   what do we know??-fastblue-008.jpg   what do we know??-ub3816_007.jpg  

Old 04-19-2007, 09:31 PM
Registered

NICE!!! At least now I'll know who to wave bye to when we get into the ruff stuff

I kid... Really Nice piece!! love the color scheme, and I'm more no graphic kinda guy.
Old 04-21-2007, 06:55 PM
Registered

Tough call - ZR Comp or Gun.... two different boats but...sitting is nice.

Dave
Old 04-25-2007, 03:14 PM
Registered

The factory white & red ZRC that Jim Weeks drove is at the factory being completely rebuilt, probably done by now. We called on the ZRC down at Hideaway and were told it was never involved in an accident and was being sold due to fuel and insurance costs. The boat is supposed to be an 8 out of 10 and a trailer is available. Anyone looking at buying this boat check the HIN with Donzi to confirm the prior ownership.
Old 04-25-2007, 06:54 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by RickSE
The factory white & red ZRC that Jim Weeks drove is at the factory being completely rebuilt, probably done by now. We called on the ZRC down at Hideaway and were told it was never involved in an accident and was being sold due to fuel and insurance costs. The boat is supposed to be an 8 out of 10 and a trailer is available. Anyone looking at buying this boat check the HIN with Donzi to confirm the prior ownership.
I looked at the boat at Hideaway and it is not an 8 out of 10. More like a 5 or 6. Gene Week's boat is still being completed to my knowledge. It's going to be a great deal for someone.

Last edited by OL40SVX; 04-25-2007 at 07:12 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.