Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Donzi
ZR Comp looking good in Havasu >

ZR Comp looking good in Havasu

Notices

ZR Comp looking good in Havasu

Old 08-27-2007, 10:02 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You do loose the lockers that would be behind the seat- thats where the extra cockpit room comes from.
I do remeber it does have the same hatches on the bow area- so you could make it a finished storages area or even a small cabin(thats what i was planning on doing when i had a ZR Comp)
Old 08-27-2007, 04:58 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The boat does have the huge hatches on the deck. As for the rear storage, Large bumper holders in the eng comp. and more than enough room to build in storage lockers. Cup holders are inside the rear zipper storage and the boat has room enough between the front and rear seats to play rollerderby! The boat is set up for both single driver as well as dual. Trim switches to the right of the steering wheel and easy to reach throttles on the left. I both drove and throttled from the drivers seat and then did the high speed runs from the throttlemans seat. Both very easy and comfortable to drive and throttle. The headsets lower fatigue and add safety in congested areas. The boat sits atop a welded aluminum Myco with LED's and drive guards. Overall setup is a ten, and yes I will give the buyer a grand back for saying they are there own OSO referral!!!
Old 09-21-2007, 06:32 PM
Registered

Is this boat still available ?
Old 09-22-2007, 10:57 AM

Donzi 38 ZRC is one of the best running V hulls in the market, she is strong and handles rough water better then any V-Hull design I have been in with the 700s she is a package that does perform extremely well I had the boat running at 115 mph and at The Sarasota Poker Run we were running 95-104 and passing everyone. no screws came loose and she just handled so well! PS: She is For Sale
Old 09-23-2007, 03:07 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

i was just wondering what the racing history of the boat is?? has it ever been in an accident or flipped or sank?? Is the owner of the boat some how associated with some kind of delearship?? Thanks for all the info
Old 10-11-2007, 08:18 PM
Registered

$139,980
Hows that for a price reduction?
Never flipped, Never sank, this boat was DONZI's baby when it was racing. blueprinted bottom that was always maintained back at the DONZI factory while racing. The Poker run conversion was done a little over 1 year ago and the owner is associated with this dealership by contract only. No bad history on this boat.
Old 10-12-2007, 10:42 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 84 Likes on 31 Posts

That is a great deal on that boat! If I had not made the deal on mine I would be all over that.
Attached Thumbnails ZR Comp looking good in Havasu-donzi_srq_pra_2007_20%5B1%5D.jpg  
Old 10-12-2007, 11:40 AM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

i am totally surprised that ex-Team Adrenaline boat is still up for sale. I know that owner bought that boat not more than 1 year ago, right? And now it is up for sale....hmmmmm....
Old 10-12-2007, 12:45 PM
Registered

No crazy stories as to why he is selling it other than moving on. No history, no drama just selling a toy and listening to his broker when I told him what it will sell for.
Old 11-18-2007, 02:02 PM
Registered

Dropped to rock bottom on ebay this weekend $125,000
Its on ebay now for those of you interested.

Quick Reply: ZR Comp looking good in Havasu

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.