Blown 496 Mag HO 2006 26zx

Notices

Blown 496 Mag HO 2006 26zx

Old 11-01-2007, 04:14 PM
Lakeside Restorations.com
Commercial Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Undertaker
Jaime I think he boats on Lake George...he is on the Donzi site I believe....not sure of his name there...

Undertaker

Oh.. Thanks..

BTW, what day are you coming in?? I will get an order form for an Sc for your boat ready..lol I wont tell kim, it can be our secret..

Jamie
Old 11-02-2007, 01:00 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DONZI33
Hey you arent terribly far from us where do you usually boat??

BTW.. Cool 22, I like the graphics. Jamie
Thanks Jamie! Yeah, I boat on Lake George, not too far from your area; you should make the trip up next summer, I know you'd love the lake, big Donzi mecca. I'm Donzi LG on the Donzi forum. As you probably know there are a lot of Classics on LG but quite a few ZXs as well. I'm going to try to make it to the fall picnic next year as the Dustoff is for classics only.

The graphics grabbed me right away. RickSE on the Donzi forum told me that his dad's dealership in NM originally ordered the boat with standard colors reversed. So I guess there aren't too many out there with the purple as the dominant color in the Reflections graphic package.

I love your 26, that engine looks sweet. Hopefully I'll get to see it in person in the future!

John
Old 11-02-2007, 03:09 PM
Commercial Member

Originally Posted by Donzi John
Thanks Jamie! Yeah, I boat on Lake George, not too far from your area; you should make the trip up next summer, I know you'd love the lake, big Donzi mecca. I'm Donzi LG on the Donzi forum. As you probably know there are a lot of Classics on LG but quite a few ZXs as well. I'm going to try to make it to the fall picnic next year as the Dustoff is for classics only.

The graphics grabbed me right away. RickSE on the Donzi forum told me that his dad's dealership in NM originally ordered the boat with standard colors reversed. So I guess there aren't too many out there with the purple as the dominant color in the Reflections graphic package.

I love your 26, that engine looks sweet. Hopefully I'll get to see it in person in the future!

John
When we do get a chance to boat we usually like to head south... Like the Bay. That is quite close to us..Probably about the same distance to Lake George for us. Jay and I like the warmer waters...Especially Jay the big baby.. He likes to swim in bath water. Lake George is not too far from us.

We heard it is a good time up there for the Donzi people that have attended the events held on Lake George.

Usually if we head north we like wine country... Of course how could I live without out my wine. LOL. I can't remember if Lake George is in wine country...You can tell how great I am with locations. Donzi Kristin

Thanks for your user name. I will put it in our buddy list on the Registry. Hope to meet you too.
Old 11-04-2007, 08:12 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DONZI33
Oh.. Thanks..

BTW, what day are you coming in?? I will get an order form for an Sc for your boat ready..lol I wont tell kim, it can be our secret..

Jamie

Jaime, things have been crazy wanted to get the boat to ya last week but.....as of now my thinking is Monday (11/5) afternoon, see ya then......

Get the SC & Hydraulic steering order forms out I comin in.....Kim who????

Undertaker
Old 11-06-2007, 11:18 AM
Commercial Member

Here is a video of it getting water tested after the install.. Hopefully I will get to try the other props before the weather gets worse.. Jamie / Lakeside