33 ZX / Daytona brochure? >

33 ZX / Daytona brochure?

Notices

33 ZX / Daytona brochure?

Old 04-13-2008, 08:38 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 33 ZX / Daytona brochure?

Anyone out there have a .pdf copy of a 33ZX (preferably Daytona) brochure? I pick up my newly purchased 2003 33 Daytona this Tuesday and would really like to have a full spec. sheet. There's certain little things I don't know about the boat (fresh water cap., Daytona hull weight, Daytona Draft, avail. options, etc..).

Shanghai, I believe you sold these, do you know where I can find anything? Calling Donzi directly doesn't seem to product any results for anything.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
Old 04-14-2008, 08:15 PM

Maybe this will help 32.7 ft 9'2" beam approx 9200lbs dry. 165 Gallon gasoline. 35 Gallon water. I can look and see if I have any old Brochures around,
Old 04-15-2008, 12:05 AM
Registered

thanks, if you have anything it would be greatly appreciated. do you know how much lighter the Daytona is over the standard ZX?
Old 04-15-2008, 04:09 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

If there's nothing archived over on donzi.net let me know and I can scan something I'm sure..
Old 04-15-2008, 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by micahmiles
thanks, if you have anything it would be greatly appreciated. do you know how much lighter the Daytona is over the standard ZX?
There is no weight difference between the ZX and the Daytona. On the older ZXs there was because they were not Vac seal but all the new ones are Vac sealed to get out all the voids.
Old 04-18-2008, 03:25 PM
Registered

Thanks Shanghied.

When picked up the boat the it actually contained the orginal owners' manual with all the spec.'s, I guess I missed this when looking at the boat earlier. There is actually more than 1000 lb difference between the Daytona and ZX. I don't mind scanning and posting the pdf if anyone wants it.

Mine has the XR drives and ITS, which must be part of that weight savings. The Daytona also has smaller holding tanks (except fuel) than the ZX. The manual includes all original CAD drawings of wiring and plumbing.

So, if anyone needs..let me know.

Thanks,
Old 04-19-2008, 06:56 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

If you don't mind, please scan and post em. Thanks!
Old 04-29-2008, 09:21 PM
Registered

Post what you have that is some good info to have. I have a 2000 Daytona, and I'm thinking about sell it so more info the better.
Old 04-29-2008, 09:24 PM
Registered

What are you doing with the sunpad are you keeping the scoops. If you are looking to sell it PM me.
Old 04-30-2008, 05:35 PM
Registered

no, not selling. i'm going to keep it with the scoops for now. i might buy a new one later and then alternate them per the wife's requests

sorry, been too busy to scan and upload some of the donzi manual. i'll get to it in the next couple of days.

Quick Reply: 33 ZX / Daytona brochure?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.