Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SOX
who pays retail?
The Government
Old 02-20-2009, 04:37 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Airshares asked for retail pricing. What do most think donzi's are being discounted?
Old 02-20-2009, 04:49 PM
SOX
Semper Fi
Platinum Member

With this market who can tell. It would all depend on how qualified the buyer is and hurting the dealer is. I can't imagine paying over 100k for the new Donzi. But I am no expert, just a hunch. Why pay more when there are other manufactures that will go that low or a like new boat near repossession that can be had at a steal just to get out ot the loan. Just my .02 I hope I am not comming across like an a$$.
Old 02-20-2009, 05:38 PM
Lakeside Restorations.com
Commercial Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Some dealers discount to about 15%. At least that was in the past. Everyone is different at arriving on their asking prices. ALso these days it is anyones guess. However I will say it is a tough market and most dealers are pricing to have the boats sell sell sell if they can. That said the bigger problem is that people who want loans are having trouble getting them even if the rep wants to work with them and the people have good credit.. It's a reall tough gig right now and I am glad I am not running a boat sales facility as my main line of income..

on a different note SOX, I see you are in NE MD & have been to my pal's place in NE MD (Jackson's).. Woody is a good friend of mine. We should meet up sometime when we come to North East.. We are trying to come down in March.. Jamie
Old 02-20-2009, 07:02 PM
Registered

I just ordered my new Donzi from Shipyard marine out of Wisconsin. They really went above and beyond in trying to help me get the boat I exactly wanted. I also felt that they were very aggressive with there pricing on a custom order. If anyone is in the market for a new or used Donzi, I highly recommend giving Scott at Shipyard Marine a call.
920-232-9500
Old 02-20-2009, 08:25 PM
SOX
Semper Fi
Platinum Member

Very cool! What is the lead time? Keep us posted with photos!

Jamie, Sounds good! I talked with Woody about the 27 ZR he has (or had) in stock and he was going to offer me a great deal. Unfortunalty Karen was not thrilled with the layout so we held off.

Give me a shout on Facebook when you guys are heading down and we'll hang!
Old 02-21-2009, 10:25 AM
Registered

bajadream (should now be DONZIdream) thanks for the recommendation and kind words! You've been a great customer and asset to us and working with you on the order for your 09' 27 ZR has been a blast; it's amazing what Donzi is doing on your custom order and I'm pumped to see it when we go to pick it up!
Old 02-21-2009, 01:15 PM
Registered

The boat should be ready for pickup in early april. I ordered custom graphics, this will be the first 27 zr donzi has built with custom graphics. I should know sometime in the next week when the boat will go into production and donzi is doing a rendering of the grphics that I should be approving any day now. The process is very exciting, and to top it off I will be going to donzi to pick up the boat and get the factory tour.
Old 02-21-2009, 05:44 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bajadream
I just ordered my new Donzi from Shipyard marine out of Wisconsin. They really went above and beyond in trying to help me get the boat I exactly wanted. I also felt that they were very aggressive with there pricing on a custom order. If anyone is in the market for a new or used Donzi, I highly recommend giving Scott at Shipyard Marine a call.
920-232-9500
Cool, what other options did you get?
Old 02-21-2009, 08:22 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bajadream
The boat should be ready for pickup in early april. I ordered custom graphics, this will be the first 27 zr donzi has built with custom graphics. I should know sometime in the next week when the boat will go into production and donzi is doing a rendering of the grphics that I should be approving any day now. The process is very exciting, and to top it off I will be going to donzi to pick up the boat and get the factory tour.
I hate to be noisey,but what did the final bill come too?Nice boat,maybe oneday?

Quick Reply: Donzi 27ZR

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.