Notices

Fast 35

Old 09-08-2010, 06:47 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Crazy Dayz Donzi
yeh there were a few people using that aluminum foil tape and covering the nose of there boats,but i figured within 2 or 3 mph was understandable,that is about what it is every year,i have been runing it for 7 years now,it is a great time.Do you have any better ideas of anything i can use to reflect the radar,i dont really want to stick aluminum foil tape all over the front of my boat.

LOUIE.
Cool setup. Eddie told me that he did some engines for a 35 Donzi and it was a runner. Nice work!

He built the engine for my 26ZX and I am very happy with it.
Old 09-08-2010, 08:47 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you yeh I am also very happy with my setup Eddie did for me,he sure loves what he does.
Old 09-08-2010, 08:55 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am going down to the shootout on the mississippi river this weekend,My wife is going to try to get some good video,I believe you can see the runs from shore.I will post it on monday when i get home.
Old 09-09-2010, 08:54 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Crazy Dayz Donzi
I am going down to the shootout on the mississippi river this weekend,My wife is going to try to get some good video,I believe you can see the runs from shore.I will post it on monday when i get home.
Post it when you get it. I would love to see it. That has got to be the fastest 35ZR around.