Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Donzi
Well I put a deposit on a ZRC >

Well I put a deposit on a ZRC

Notices

Well I put a deposit on a ZRC

Old 05-20-2011, 06:02 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Man, that sucks. I would have bought this boat sight unseen if I'd see the ad. Congratulations on the purchase.

I may have some pictures of this boat from the Dealer Conference and it certainly appears to be the boat that Steve Simon is driving in the beginning of the ZRC video @ Donzimarine.com.

You wanna trade for my factory built Special Edition 500EFI 22-Classic? Please let me know if you ever loose interest in this boat.

Last edited by RickSE; 05-20-2011 at 06:08 PM.
Old 05-22-2011, 12:27 PM
Registered

Here are a few early pictures, I believe of this boat. Did they still have the original hatch?

Last edited by RickSE; 05-22-2011 at 12:34 PM.
Old 05-22-2011, 12:31 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RickSE
Man, that sucks. I would have bought this boat sight unseen if I'd see the ad. Congratulations on the purchase.

I may have some pictures of this boat from the Dealer Conference and it certainly appears to be the boat that Steve Simon is driving in the beginning of the ZRC video @ Donzimarine.com.

You wanna trade for my factory built Special Edition 500EFI 22-Classic? Please let me know if you ever loose interest in this boat.
+1 on that...first boat w/o power that was listed for what it was worth.
Old 05-22-2011, 02:44 PM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

Congrats! That boat will really rip with Ilmors and surprise a lot of folks who think you will be easy prey!
Old 05-22-2011, 08:07 PM
Registered

Received 341 Likes on 119 Posts

Originally Posted by RickSE
Here are a few early pictures, I believe of this boat. Did they still have the original hatch?

Thanks so much for the pics. It's the original hatch but they have reworked it with hood scoops. I have yet to see the boat in person myself to see if I like them or not. My friend who towed it back for me says they look great in person. My first thought was to return the hatch back to original specs.

Last edited by Marginmn; 05-22-2011 at 08:27 PM.
Old 05-22-2011, 08:27 PM
Registered

I think these 710s and some red paint would go pretty awesome with the Donzi. I wish the Donzi would have come along a bit earlier as it would have saved the trouble of having the 710's put in the Fountain. As it is, I am going to run the Fountain the rest of the season before I even think about tearing them out and putting them in the Donzi.

Anyone interested in a 38 Fountain hull
Attached Thumbnails Well I put a deposit on a ZRC-710.jpg   Well I put a deposit on a ZRC-710-2.jpg   Well I put a deposit on a ZRC-hood.jpg  

Well I put a deposit on a ZRC-ilmor-710-3.jpg   Well I put a deposit on a ZRC-ilmor-710-1.jpg  
Old 05-24-2011, 07:47 AM
Registered

I could be wrong, but In terms of the history I think Extreme Marine in Dallas, now out of Biz may have owned that one at some point, I've been in it at the shop and saw it on Lewisville a few times I know it had side by side HP500's, used for promotion opened the Dallas Boat Show that year ..... I've got some pics somewhere ...... Nice Boat, Congrats ....
Old 05-29-2011, 02:36 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by HotSpare
I could be wrong, but In terms of the history I think Extreme Marine in Dallas, now out of Biz may have owned that one at some point, I've been in it at the shop and saw it on Lewisville a few times I know it had side by side HP500's, used for promotion opened the Dallas Boat Show that year ..... I've got some pics somewhere ...... Nice Boat, Congrats ....

Yup that's who I bought it from.....
Old 05-31-2011, 08:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Club Drew
The Donzi should be a lot faster!How much for just the Fountain hull?
With or without a trailer- xransom assemblys and drives?
Old 12-05-2011, 11:50 AM
Registered

Well the OO1 ZRC refurb is officially on. Jerry Haney's shop in NC is doing the project and will be converting 001 from a side-by-side bravo application to a staggered with ASD-7's.

Should be fun. I'll keep you posted.
Attached Thumbnails Well I put a deposit on a ZRC-41468.jpg   Well I put a deposit on a ZRC-arnesons4.bmp   Well I put a deposit on a ZRC-arnesons.bmp  

Well I put a deposit on a ZRC-arnesons7.bmp  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.