33ZX Daytona Poker run edition >

33ZX Daytona Poker run edition

Notices

33ZX Daytona Poker run edition

Old 05-21-2011, 11:21 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 33ZX Daytona Poker run edition

Just purchased a 2000 33zx Poker Run! Any advice on upkeep/suggested maintenance would be greatly appreciated! Or best place to find parts would be good too! Engines are 600sc's. Only thing that I am currently having a hard time finding is a cockpit carpet. Unfortunatley, I also busted a small piece of the wind deflector while hauling it home. Any suggestions on how to get it replaced?

Thanks!
Paul
Old 05-21-2011, 07:29 PM
Registered

Congrats where did it come from. That thing should move
Old 05-24-2011, 09:19 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by pgatso
Just purchased a 2000 33zx Poker Run! Any advice on upkeep/suggested maintenance would be greatly appreciated! Or best place to find parts would be good too! Engines are 600sc's. Only thing that I am currently having a hard time finding is a cockpit carpet. Unfortunatley, I also busted a small piece of the wind deflector while hauling it home. Any suggestions on how to get it replaced?

Thanks!
Paul
Congratulations Paul!!! She sounds sweet!! I don't know the exact number or address, but contact Josh at the plant via the website www.donzimarine.com . I know that Josh gets on the forum over on www.donzi.net as DonziJosh. The plant, while moved from Sarasota, FL, to the Facility in Washington, NC, still has some parts available for a number of different models they have made. Good luck, hope this helps,

tom
Old 05-25-2011, 03:15 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congrats on the boat! Sounds awesome. Post some pictures when you get a chance.
Old 05-26-2011, 09:36 PM
Registered

Thanks everyone! Ran into my first issue........ One of the hatch actuators had a grinding noise in it, but it still worked just fine. I think that it finally blew the switch. I replaced the switch and everything worked fine until I connected the actuators back to the hatch. Then I hit the switch, and it blew again. Now I am going to replace the switch, and the actuator, hoping that the actuator is what is blowing the switch. Hoping.......