Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Donzi
For the record - A Donzi 38ZR built in NC >

For the record - A Donzi 38ZR built in NC

Notices

For the record - A Donzi 38ZR built in NC

Old 10-26-2011, 09:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by My Donzi
Some have been saying the Donzi name is finished. Many are saying Donzi can't make it back. I Purchased a 2012 Donzi 38ZR delivered in August, yes this August, built at the Washington, NC plant. While the machine needed some finishing after the sale, I believe it may be the fastest 38ZR with 700's ever built. I only have 15 hours on it and I've had it up to 109mph in less than perfect conditions (5/8 tank gas, 3 hefty passengers, gear and heavy chop). I believe the boat will go 112mph or beyond in ideal conditions and the boat is bone stock as are the motors. I can't say they had it "all together" in NC but I can say the boat is fast, very fast. If people have the potential to build a boat as fast as mine they also have the potential to build others like it. Let's hope Donzi is able to pull it out with new management!
niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice & congrats
Old 10-26-2011, 10:09 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For the record - A Donzi 38ZR built in NC

Some have been saying the Donzi name is finished. Many are saying Donzi can't make it back. I Purchased a 2012 Donzi 38ZR delivered in August, yes this August, built at the Washington, NC plant. While the machine needed some finishing after the sale, I believe it may be the fastest 38ZR with 700's ever built. I only have 15 hours on it and I've had it up to 109mph in less than perfect conditions (5/8 tank gas, 3 hefty passengers, gear and heavy chop). I believe the boat will go 112mph or beyond in ideal conditions and the boat is bone stock as are the motors. I can't say they had it "all together" in NC but I can say the boat is fast, very fast. If people have the potential to build a boat as fast as mine they also have the potential to build others like it. Let's hope Donzi is able to pull it out with new management!