28' for sale? >

28' for sale?

Notices

28' for sale?

Old 04-13-2012, 06:01 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 28' for sale?

If any of you guys that currently own a 28' foot Donzi are interested in selling but don't have your boat currently listed shoot me a message. My wife forced me to sell our boat in the fall to pay off some bills and now that they are paid, we realize we really miss it! We are preferably looking for a later model 28' Donzi scorpion package but are not locked in to that model. I have browsed through what's currently on the market but thought I would throw this out there for anybody that is thinking about selling but has not yet listed. Shoot me a PM if you are looking to unload. Thanks
Old 04-14-2012, 01:01 PM
Registered

I was looking at one on e-bay today.....seems like a lot of money for a 2000?
Old 04-14-2012, 01:33 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE=LKNTREV;3663049] My wife tried to forced me to sell our boat in the fall to pay off some bills and now I miss her.

Fixed it for you.
Old 04-14-2012, 02:05 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=Expensive Date;3663395]
Originally Posted by LKNTREV
My wife tried to forced me to sell our boat in the fall to pay off some bills and now I miss her.

Fixed it for you.
That is the way it should have been but I am weak.
Old 04-16-2012, 01:15 PM
Registered

Received 26 Likes on 14 Posts

The one one eBay is a scorpion which means 2 things. A) it has the Scorpion engines and B)you know it's loaded out as they came with all the options.

Another note is there is a big price difference between the new and old top decks. Mid 2000 they switched to the newer style and they tend to go for quite a bit more (10k-ish is about the norm.). you'll find that any twin engine 28 with the newer top deck is going to be asking over 40k. The cheapest one I know of is in the low 40's and it's pretty well ragged out.

There are deals to be had but they are mostly gone. you might find one but they are a diamond in the rough compared to a couple years ago.... it makes sense because not many manufacturers are left and the prices are commanding. closest thing left to a 28 is a Formula 292 and they are 200k+ msrp.
Old 04-29-2012, 06:51 PM
Registered

pm me
Old 05-24-2012, 10:03 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

[QUOTE=LKNTREV;3663049]If any of you guys that currently own a 28' foot Donzi are interested in selling but don't have your boat currently listed shoot me a message. My wife forced me to sell our boat in the fall to pay off some bills and now that they are paid, we realize we really miss it! We are preferably looking for a later model 28' Donzi scorpion package but are not locked in to that model. I have browsed through what's currently on the market but thought I would throw this out there for anybody that is thinking about selling but has not yet listed. Shoot me a PM if you are looking to unload. Thanks[/QUOTE

I have the boat your looking for!!
Old 05-24-2012, 10:19 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=Trueser;3695380]
Originally Posted by LKNTREV
If any of you guys that currently own a 28' foot Donzi are interested in selling but don't have your boat currently listed shoot me a message. My wife forced me to sell our boat in the fall to pay off some bills and now that they are paid, we realize we really miss it! We are preferably looking for a later model 28' Donzi scorpion package but are not locked in to that model. I have browsed through what's currently on the market but thought I would throw this out there for anybody that is thinking about selling but has not yet listed. Shoot me a PM if you are looking to unload. Thanks[/QUOTE

I have the boat your looking for!!
Time for a upgrade Mike??
Old 06-03-2012, 04:03 PM
Registered

Received 234 Likes on 81 Posts

Im also looking at the 28zx w small blocks along with the formula 292 and PQ 280. I love the looks of Donzi's but don't know much about the I 28s...how do the ride in rough water?
Old 06-03-2012, 05:23 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

[QUOTE=Crazy Dayz Donzi;3695390]
Originally Posted by Trueser

Time for a upgrade Mike??
You could call it that...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.