35zr fender storage >

35zr fender storage

Notices

35zr fender storage

Old 05-20-2013, 06:29 AM
Registered

Received 23 Likes on 14 Posts
Default 35zr fender storage

I just picked up a new to me 35zr and low and behold we didn't figure out that there isn't any storage in this boat until we got it home. I can't believe that the cabin seat cushions don't come off. Can some of you guys post your ideas for fender storage or even some pics if you have them stored in the engine compartment? That seems to be the most logical place. Thanks
Old 05-20-2013, 06:36 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We store them in the head and the lines under the back seat
Old 05-28-2013, 07:22 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 84 Likes on 31 Posts

Is there enough clearance between the engines and front bulkhead to mount holders?
Old 05-28-2013, 03:52 PM
Registered

I think there probably is. I just can't believe how much they get for fender holders!!
Old 05-29-2013, 09:43 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 84 Likes on 31 Posts

Check Ebay and Wholesale Marine .com because they have non fancy stainless ones all the time in the $50-100 range that look nice and tidy.
Old 05-29-2013, 01:53 PM
Registered

Will Do!!!
Old 05-30-2013, 07:37 AM
Registered

What is under the cuddy cabin bench seats anyways? I've got a 28zx and it just seems like there would be a good bit of storage under the bench seats just behind the v-birth... but as OP posted, the cushions don't budge...

Anyone convert that space to storage somehow, or is there no room there anyways?
Old 05-30-2013, 10:22 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by atisvt99
What is under the cuddy cabin bench seats anyways? I've got a 28zx and it just seems like there would be a good bit of storage under the bench seats just behind the v-birth... but as OP posted, the cushions don't budge...

Anyone convert that space to storage somehow, or is there no room there anyways?
I agree. My 35 has a lot of wasted space that has no excess to. Good example is under the v berth cushion is some storage space but they put the hatch openings more than half way up the birth under a 25 lb cushion. Talk about tough to get to. Same with under the seats...something could have been done here also.
Old 06-21-2013, 10:22 PM
Registered

Most definitely a lot of wasted space. Look behind your undersink cabinet. Look behind your fridge. Look under your cabin bench seats. Holy cow, these guys were not RV minded at all. Anyway, I store my bumpers on the shelf above the cabin bench seats where they periodically damage my interior cabin lights - but, oh well. Neva is right - even the v-berth hatch is in a bad spot. Would have been way better on the vertical wall where your toes are when looking in the berth.
Old 06-22-2013, 09:28 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by RumBlur
Most definitely a lot of wasted space. Look behind your undersink cabinet. Look behind your fridge. Look under your cabin bench seats. Holy cow, these guys were not RV minded at all. Anyway, I store my bumpers on the shelf above the cabin bench seats where they periodically damage my interior cabin lights - but, oh well. Neva is right - even the v-berth hatch is in a bad spot. Would have been way better on the vertical wall where your toes are when looking in the berth.
That would have been a great spot for the hatch in the v-birth. You have to pull out the cushion to get to the two hatches as it is now.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.