What's up with DonziDirect.com? >

What's up with DonziDirect.com?

Notices

What's up with DonziDirect.com?

Old 01-18-2015, 06:06 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Default What's up with DonziDirect.com?

I ordered a 18" DONZI decal for my truck window back on 12/26 and when I sign back in to Donzidirect it still says processing. Back in September I order a door latch from the too and it took almost a month to get.

I usually go through vinylapproach when ordering decals but they've been instructed by some high price firm in FL not to sell Donzi or Fountain Decals. They were fast and cheap. Anyone have anyone else they use for decals.
Old 01-18-2015, 09:03 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks like their Facebook was active on Jan 9th. I have dealt with them (Josh) in the past, I'm not sure he is still involved with the company.
Old 01-19-2015, 06:07 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Their decals are made to order, perhaps a phone call would answer your question..
Old 01-19-2015, 07:17 AM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

Find an independent graphics shop and don't tell anyone where you got the decal from. I've had great customer service from DD but it only takes one day to make a custom decal.
Old 01-19-2015, 09:40 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Matthew, you ordered your decal the day after Christmas, and as we posted on our website, we were closed until January 5th. On January 5th, we processed your order, and sent you the following note, which is copied directly from your order comment history here:

"Jan 5, 2015 2:25:10 PM| Invoice #100001262 comment added |Customer Notified
Hi Matthew, Thank you for shopping with DonziDirect.Com! The decal you ordered is made to order and typically ships within 7-10 business days. At time of shipment you will receive an email containing the shipping and tracking information for your item."

Your decal arrived from the shop on Friday, and will be shipping today (the 10th business day from time of order processing). You will be notified with tracking information once it's on the way.

I see here that you sent us an email last night (Sunday night) at 6:50 PM EST, and our office isn't open on weekends. According to our records, this was your first attempt to contact us.

Hope this clears everything up.

Sunny
DonziDirect.Com
Old 01-19-2015, 10:19 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by DonziDirect.Com
Hi Matthew, you ordered your decal the day after Christmas, and as we posted on our website, we were closed until January 5th. On January 5th, we processed your order, and sent you the following note, which is copied directly from your order comment history here:

"Jan 5, 2015 2:25:10 PM| Invoice #100001262 comment added |Customer Notified
Hi Matthew, Thank you for shopping with DonziDirect.Com! The decal you ordered is made to order and typically ships within 7-10 business days. At time of shipment you will receive an email containing the shipping and tracking information for your item."

Your decal arrived from the shop on Friday, and will be shipping today (the 10th business day from time of order processing). You will be notified with tracking information once it's on the way.

I see here that you sent us an email last night (Sunday night) at 6:50 PM EST, and our office isn't open on weekends. According to our records, this was your first attempt to contact us.

Hope this clears everything up.

Sunny
DonziDirect.Com
Don't remember seeing anything about being closed till 5th of January, that may have been my fault. But if you guys don't even make or have the decal why wouldn't of my email or order go directly to the company that does make them. It's not a big deal either way probably won't even be able to put it on till it gets warmer out but I felt like I was put on the back burner, not even my confirmation email stated that "DonziDirect.com" is on vacation till January 5th.

Like stated on OP I waited way to long for the cabin door latch to arrive at my house, did you have to order that too?
Old 01-19-2015, 10:22 AM
Registered

For the recorded if you processed my order on the 5th today would be the 11th business day, if you celebrate MLK day then it would be tomorrow. Either way it should of been out last week easy.
Old 01-19-2015, 10:27 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Scott B
Their decals are made to order, perhaps a phone call would answer your question..
Your right a phone call probably would of taken care of it but I've ordered plenty of stuff online and never had to ask where it is. Never heard of a website going on vacation.

Originally Posted by thirdchildhood
Find an independent graphics shop and don't tell anyone where you got the decal from. I've had great customer service from DD but it only takes one day to make a custom decal.
I did have a shop do it and word must have got out, but your right it's a 18" DONZI decal, I would thought they would of just been laying around.
Old 01-19-2015, 12:21 PM
Registered

They must have ordered a few extras to have on hand, Details says in stock, usually ships in 3-5 business days
https://www.donzidirect.com/donzi-z-...l-18-wide.html
Old 01-20-2015, 11:23 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sounds like they took care of you. Just have to remember sometimes they aren't Amazon.com with next day prime shipping

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.