Where to Buy Remanufactured Bravo 1 >

Where to Buy Remanufactured Bravo 1

Notices

Where to Buy Remanufactured Bravo 1

Old 09-13-2009, 10:53 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where to Buy Remanufactured Bravo 1

Broke the upper drive unit on my Bravo 1. I am thinking about pulling the drive and installing a complete remanufactured Bravo 1. Looking for suggestions on where to purchase considering quality of work and price. I think the current drive has 1:50/1 gears. Should I stay with that ratio or look for 1:65/1 My boat is a 1990 23 Mirage Trovare with a stock 454. I do not plan to re-egine the boat in the future.

Thanks,
Rob
Old 09-13-2009, 11:23 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Top Dawg
Broke the upper drive unit on my Bravo 1. I am thinking about pulling the drive and installing a complete remanufactured Bravo 1. Looking for suggestions on where to purchase considering quality of work and price. I think the current drive has 1:50/1 gears. Should I stay with that ratio or look for 1:65/1 My boat is a 1990 23 Mirage Trovare with a stock 454. I do not plan to re-egine the boat in the future.

Thanks,
Rob
I can't speak for the best place on a bravo upper right now. I know that I've had good luck beating the tar out of the sei knock-off drives. I don't think they make uppers for the bravo yet, but know they make a lower.

On gear ratio, your boat will probably be faster with the 1.65 gear once repropped.
Old 09-13-2009, 11:32 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Top Dawg

Thanks,
Rob

Call Donnie Carter @offshore performance in florida dont know about reman but he's got NEW ones for smokin prices..
good luck