custom alpha drive >

custom alpha drive

Notices

custom alpha drive

Old 10-04-2010, 02:38 PM
Pirate of the Chesapeake
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The diff in the alpha SS is, the SS has a shorter upper. The lowers are the same, other then the nose cone, some geometry.. Plush they are hard to come by.. If you have the right tools, it is very poss to shorten a stock alpha.. Keep us posted. We have been looking for a SS drive, but people with them are insane on some of there prices.. Good luck.. Or put a bravo, shorty lower, and a box on it, if your drilling it with big HP.. I am putting about 400 through a 100% bone stock alpha on my 202 stinger, with good results.

John jr
Old 10-04-2010, 03:12 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Fenderjack
The diff in the alpha SS is, the SS has a shorter upper. The lowers are the same, other then the nose cone, some geometry.. Plush they are hard to come by.. If you have the right tools, it is very poss to shorten a stock alpha.. Keep us posted. We have been looking for a SS drive, but people with them are insane on some of there prices.. Good luck.. Or put a bravo, shorty lower, and a box on it, if your drilling it with big HP.. I am putting about 400 through a 100% bone stock alpha on my 202 stinger, with good results.

John jr
yeah thats about all I plan on puting to mine is about 400, I really just want it to be efficent and reliable but would like to see it hit around 75mph, it only runs 57 with stock 260merc and stock alpha and a 21 cleaver, I am for sure ditching the cleaver next year, but I just finished restoring it about 2 weeks ago so now I have all winter to figure out what im going to do about performance lol