New #5 lower gear cases

Notices

New #5 lower gear cases

Old 10-04-2013, 04:04 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 28 Likes on 7 Posts
Default New #5 lower gear cases

I'm contemplating having #5 SSM lower gear cases manufactured, to complement the #5 and #3A gears and propshafts that are already in stock. I'm testing the water to see if there is sufficient interest to justify an investment to do so. If you have #5 drives, or know someone that does, would you be interested in NEW #5 lower gear cases? These would be complete with the case and nose cone assembly and completely machined but would require all the internal components. Call if you have concerns or questions and lets talk. They will be priced in the $4500ea. range. LOTS of specialized work goes into the manufacture and machining of these. I had a tour of the company, that did the cases for Mercury and it was a fabulous experience. This company would be doing the machining, if I decide to proceed with this. They have all the original tooling and expertise, they are just waiting for me to make a decision. Please pass this information on to anyone you know that may be interested, and have them contact me.

Gary
612-247-7081

Last edited by RMPRam; 10-04-2013 at 06:16 PM.