best aluminium head for 454 convert in 496 >

best aluminium head for 454 convert in 496

Notices

best aluminium head for 454 convert in 496

Old 03-02-2014, 10:30 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default best aluminium head for 454 convert in 496

hey everybody ! im looking for aluminium head for my 496 but I don't really know what I must look for the best performance ! I gonna have full forged rotative assembly with cam roller kit, roller rocker and I would like to have close 550 - 600 hp and 550 ft-lbs of torque so do you think I could dream for that result with a set up like that ? now I could have a set of patriot aluminium head 119 cc of combustion chamber 320 of runner 2.25 intake valve and 1.88 of exhaust valve that could be good ? thank everybody and please don't tell me hey ! call this guy ! I cant im living in Canada in my engine is already in the machine shop so I just want to have some help to have great result ! thank you very much and have a nice day ! P.s not sure between 2 or 3 cam but they are all xtrem marine by comp cam lol and I could go up to 0.600 of lift ( not sure I have written the spec correctly ;s) on the head thank you again ! Lol