Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Technical > Drives and Lower Units
Any feedback on Stainless Gimble?? >

Any feedback on Stainless Gimble??

Notices

Any feedback on Stainless Gimble??

Old 02-20-2015, 08:04 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You will notice some slop in the top pin. Grab the cavitation plate of your drive and lift up. Is there any slop in the top pin?
Old 02-20-2015, 07:48 PM
Lee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 26 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by mtm
i have installed a few stainless cox rings and can say they fit and they are stout
Old 10-18-2016, 09:07 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi Guys, I'm Peter, Distributor of the Cox Rings.

Sorry to revive an old thread, but I just wanted to drop by to tell you I'm blowing out the last of the first production rings I have to make room for more inventory. You can read about them in this forum and others, they are direct fit with no modifications or grinding. I have 11 left.. $875 each shipped to the lower 48. Please contact me directly for more info, or check my ebay ad for a full description. You MUST contact me directly for this pricing either via this forum, my FB page, or direct email to my username at gmail dot com. Ebay orders will NOT receive this pricing.

MTM, Thanks for the pics and jumping in to show our product. How are your rings holding up?

Regards,
Peter
PSD Enterprises, LLC