Stereo Bluetooth Remote >

Stereo Bluetooth Remote

Notices

Stereo Bluetooth Remote

Old 05-02-2016, 08:33 AM
Registered

Received 38 Likes on 26 Posts
Default Stereo Bluetooth Remote

With my Stereo setup, I dont use a head unit at all. I use an android tablet that connects to my system via bluetooth and run the sound and run GPS program at the same time. Works Great. Except when I am out of the boat and want to skip a tract or 2 or turn the volume up or down. So this Wknd I purchased this nifty remote. It works with apple and android devices and most bluetooth devices

http://www.amazon.com/Bluetooth-Wire...ilpage_o04_s00

I have tested it up to 50 ft and it works perfect. No more climbing in and out of the boat. I am sure it would work with bluetooth head units also.
Just thought I would share.

Chris
Old 05-02-2016, 08:49 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks I just ordered the remotes, I am curious of the setup you are referring to? I am using BT from phone to head unit, in rough water I seem to have issues looking for a better setup.
Old 05-02-2016, 10:48 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I just installed the Fusion MS-BB100 black box setup in my boat. They have an app for your phone/tablet/i-thing that turns it into a bluetooth remote. I'm looking forward to using it with my "water resistant" Galaxy S7 this summer.

Old 05-02-2016, 03:09 PM
Registered

Received 38 Likes on 26 Posts

My Installed system consists of 4 JL audio 7 inch speakers driven by a 4 channel 800 watt amp. I have a power on switch for the amp at the helm. I bluetooth to the amp via this bluetooth module which I have wired to have power anytime the battery switch is on. http://store3.sure-electronics.com/b...bt-2-1-starter
My tablet has no problem connecting to this module. WARNING. Once paired the volume remains low for about 15 sec so dont crank up the volume on your tablet to full thinking its not working.My "installed" system I hardly ever use any more as now I have this. http://www.barnblaster.com/ It has that same bluetooth module built in.
It has self contained power and is brutally loud.. Much louder than the 4 JL audios and 800 watt amp. It runs on 36 volts so it is very efficient. You can play it for 30 plus hours at 3/4 volume. Best thing is you never have a dead battery in your boat from playing the radio. Yes its expensive but is very versatile.

Chris