Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Eliminator
Shootout at Loto who all is going? Friday meetup? >

Shootout at Loto who all is going? Friday meetup?

Notices

Shootout at Loto who all is going? Friday meetup?

Old 08-18-2008, 08:33 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Shootout at Loto who all is going? Friday meetup?

So who all is coming to LOTO for the Shootout? Whats the plans? Im doing the Fun Run on Friday and then prolly coving out somewhere, Saturday and Sunday will be rafting up for the shootout.
Old 08-18-2008, 08:36 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I will be there friday about 3pm. I will be in a 292 Formula(riding) haha. Would love to check out yuor boat while im there!
Old 08-18-2008, 09:01 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by TravisB
I will be there friday about 3pm. I will be in a 292 Formula(riding) haha. Would love to check out yuor boat while im there!
We can meetup. Ken is coming down Saturday evening after the rockracing. Ill PM you my #. We can meetup somewhere Friday afternoon.
Old 08-18-2008, 10:00 AM
SeaRay Sundancer
Gold Member

Leaving tablerock yesterday saw a 30 daytona from our lake heading north. I think its a 500efi boat. Would guess he is on way to loto.
Old 08-18-2008, 02:53 PM
Registered

We will be there wed night. Be running in it as well hopefuly pull some good numbers. Going to try to run early while the waters still good. Staying at tan tara. Believe Preston from Horizon will be there as well. Should be a party!

Last edited by B BOATER; 08-18-2008 at 04:11 PM.
Old 08-18-2008, 03:02 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Hey Ryan where exactly is Loto?
Old 08-18-2008, 03:19 PM
Registered

Osage beach, Missouri LOTO (lake Of the Ozarks).THE SHOW ME STATE.LOL How things down under? Would love to have you come state side once.
Old 08-18-2008, 03:21 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by B BOATER
We will be there wed night. Be running in it as well hopefuly pull some good numbers. Going to try to run early while the waters still good. Staying at tan tara. Believe Preston from Horizon will be there as well. Should be a party!

what is preston bringing?
Old 08-18-2008, 03:32 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I will be coming in the near future.Would love to see this.Tell me if you were in my shoes and i was coming there for 4 weeks what part of the year,area and events should i be aiming at?
Old 08-18-2008, 03:44 PM
Registered

We travel alot. But Depending on what you like these are some options to me LOTO has the most boating area with the most boats and bars. 800 miles of coast line just as much as california. Lake havasu is also a great time but not as much water.Time of year also depends on you july- sept LOTO. May- June or sept- oct Havasu ( to hot mid summer) 120 degress alot. Florida Keys during winter months Alot of fun stuff going on like poker runs from miami to key west offshore races ect.. I sure others out there also have there choices to share as well. Let me know when your thinking and I will see whats going on and where to go.

Quick Reply: Shootout at Loto who all is going? Friday meetup?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.