Adrenaline Junkie..... >

Adrenaline Junkie.....

Notices

Adrenaline Junkie.....

Old 04-07-2009, 12:19 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Adrenaline Junkie.....

Were you in Havasu this last weekend????

I saw your boat tied up at the London Bridge docks

Just giving you a heads up in case you were not there and maybe somebody was out for a joy ride in your boat.

Erik
Old 04-07-2009, 12:23 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 40FlatDeck

Just giving you a heads up in case you were not there and maybe somebody was out for a joy ride in your boat.

Erik
I know he was heading out for the run. Just not sure he is out there yet though. I also know he is heading back to NY and having the boat shipped by May 2nd for the Hudson Run.
Old 04-07-2009, 09:25 PM
VIP Member

He be there... packin' in the ladies...

Old 04-08-2009, 02:11 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Erik
Thanks for watching my back! Yes, I was there. I couldn't take the winter any longer...so I took a few buddies out there for a long weekend. OMG, if I told you it was insane, it wouldn't even begin to describe the weekend we had.

2 of the boyz I brought were in the early stages of divorce and needed a little diversion - ohhh boy did they ever take advantage of the environment.

Sunny and in the 80's every day. Boat ran flawlessly - had a great time, and can't even count the number of times I asked myself "WTF am I doing living where we live?" Then I remembered, I married a sicilian woman with 300 of her closest relatives all living here in NY...

Thanks for keeping out an eye...you should have stopped and said hello!!!
Old 04-08-2009, 02:16 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by shueman
He be there... packin' in the ladies...

Schue, those friendly laides just accidently dropped their purses in my boat...that's all that was going on there.

One of my crew likened cruising Havasu with my boat to "fishing with dynamite"

If my crew met Bob, they would personally thank him for designing such a cool boat. As matter of fact one has a 46' Sea Ray that is now considering coming over to the dark side after this weekend.

My boat has now been winterized, and shrinkwrapped and will be on it's way back to NY tomorrow.

This f'n weather better change soon. I landed Monday night here and it was snowing!!!!
Old 04-08-2009, 09:25 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Adrenaline Junkie
Schue, those friendly laides just accidently dropped their purses in my boat...that's all that was going on there.
Yea, sure, OK... There's nothing like your FIRST trip down the Bridgewater Channel...

Glad you all had a great time...
Old 04-14-2009, 02:21 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Adrenaline Junkie
Thanks for watching my back! Yes, I was there. I couldn't take the winter any longer...so I took a few buddies out there for a long weekend. OMG, if I told you it was insane, it wouldn't even begin to describe the weekend we had.

2 of the boyz I brought were in the early stages of divorce and needed a little diversion - ohhh boy did they ever take advantage of the environment.

Sunny and in the 80's every day. Boat ran flawlessly - had a great time, and can't even count the number of times I asked myself "WTF am I doing living where we live?" Then I remembered, I married a sicilian woman with 300 of her closest relatives all living here in NY...

Thanks for keeping out an eye...you should have stopped and said hello!!!
No problem bud....We were doing some testing in my buddys new Skater "Predator". Sounds like you guys had a good time!!! See you at Desert Storm!!

Erik
Old 04-14-2009, 08:32 PM
Registered

Even some Washingtonions said they say you down there, John and Jamie ring a bell?
Old 04-15-2009, 09:09 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

No problem bud....We were doing some testing in my buddys new Skater "Predator". Sounds like you guys had a good time!!! See you at Desert Storm!!

Erik
Yeah..we had a great time.

Unfortunately, I'm missing DS this year. Couldn't gain concurrence from the spousal unit. Kids are off on school break that same week, and she wants to go to Atlantis....so we'll be down there that week.

Have a great time...that's an un-rivaled weedend out there....

Be safe and enjoy!
Old 04-15-2009, 09:13 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by turbo94gto
Even some Washingtonions said they say you down there, John and Jamie ring a bell?
Heh Turbo...yes, that crew was a great crew. Great people. We really enjoyed Jon, Jamie, Jeremy, Melissa, etc...partied with them during the day, but they never made it out in the evenings becauese they hit it so hard during the day.

Jeremy is one of the funniest guys I've met in a long time. Jamie as Mad Crazy boat respect lady. She was scolding people all over the place for making a mess on my boat (ie. not cleaning their feet when boarding, setting their drink down on my boat...etc...she was even scolding my own crew...it was very amusing. Jon was also very cool.

You west coasters never seem to disappoint...good bunch.

How do you know these guys?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.