Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Eliminator
Adrenaline Junkie..... >

Adrenaline Junkie.....

Notices

Adrenaline Junkie.....

Old 04-15-2009, 10:30 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They live about twenty miles from us, but we met just from being at all the same boating hot spots during the summer. They are not real good friends, just boat buddies but they are real nice for sure and enjoy hanging out with them also.

ps did you have any problems getting your warrenty wark done by eliminator?

Last edited by turbo94gto; 04-15-2009 at 10:33 AM.
Old 04-16-2009, 10:00 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by turbo94gto
They live about twenty miles from us, but we met just from being at all the same boating hot spots during the summer. They are not real good friends, just boat buddies but they are real nice for sure and enjoy hanging out with them also.

ps did you have any problems getting your warrenty wark done by eliminator?
No probs. Elim, as per usual was great on the warranty work. Did everything they agreed to do.

We had a little issue on the transportation fees, but based on everything else they did for me, and how tough the economy is, especially in luxury items (like boat manufacturers), I opted not to make a big stink about it.

Jake, Kenny and Bob continue to keep me a very satisfied customer.
Old 04-16-2009, 10:50 PM
Registered

AJ thanks for the private message b4 you headed to Havasu I wouldve loved to kick back with you and have some beers but unfortunetly i had to attend my girl friends baby shower that weekend and couldnt have made it glad everything went well for you I might be $hit out of luck this year with my vacations to the river now i gotta change diapers on long weekends
Old 04-17-2009, 02:22 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by FOXMXPSYCHO
AJ thanks for the private message b4 you headed to Havasu I wouldve loved to kick back with you and have some beers but unfortunetly i had to attend my girl friends baby shower that weekend and couldnt have made it glad everything went well for you I might be $hit out of luck this year with my vacations to the river now i gotta change diapers on long weekends
Ahhh....been there. Don't fret this. I had both of my kids on my boats by the time they were 6 weeks old...and on the jetski with my by the time they were 6 mos.

It might slow you down a little bit in the ealry stages...but ultimately, it is at least as much fun sharing the boating thing with the little ones.

Congrats...and good luck!