Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Eliminator
Just 1 Other Reason Why I Wont Buy Another Eliminator! >

Just 1 Other Reason Why I Wont Buy Another Eliminator!

Notices

Just 1 Other Reason Why I Wont Buy Another Eliminator!

Old 09-11-2009, 08:34 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just 1 Other Reason Why I Wont Buy Another Eliminator!

Now im sure to most of you this may seem petty. After my cannopie issue not being solved. My 15 year old son ordered me a jacket from eliminator before fathers day. For a fathers day present. Now it is going into the middle of sept. My wife called 5 times and every time she called she was told the person she needed to talk to was out of the office. I called a few weeks ago and found out the person that handles these orders is Bobs daughter. My son was very upset he orders a fathers day gift using his own $ and it never showed.. The women i spoke with was very nice. And i could tell felt really bad about the whole thing. So all together we have called 6 times and not once has brandi returned a phone call. Like i said, i know this may seem minor to allot of you. But when your child tries to do some thing for you, and this happens its really ****ty!! Just 1 other small reason why i wont buy another eliminator
Old 09-11-2009, 09:32 AM
SeaRay Sundancer
Gold Member

f*ck'em. There isnt anybody beating down the door to buy new eliminators right now so you know they can make time to satisfy one customer. Shame.
Old 09-11-2009, 10:02 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Oh Tblrk said f*ck'em.
Dallas your lil guy needs to get you a SKATER jacket instead good luck theres alwayz next fathers day
Old 09-11-2009, 01:03 PM
CLA
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Its possible the economy is hurting them and they have bigger issues to worry about. The dealer in TX is out of business and two brand new boats are just sitting on the showroom floor.
Old 09-11-2009, 09:30 PM
Registered

all i was looking for was a 60 second phone call. they cant be that busy? maybe i will buy another eliminator after some one buys them out. who understands customer service a tad better than mr leech or his daughter. never thought of a skater maybe i should take a look
Old 09-12-2009, 07:09 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by DALLAS
all i was looking for was a 60 second phone call. they cant be that busy? maybe i will buy another eliminator after some one buys them out. who understands customer service a tad better than mr leech or his daughter. never thought of a skater maybe i should take a look
never thought of a skater maybe i should take a look
Absolutely and they dont have the Poipoise problems either good luck BIG Daddy
Old 09-13-2009, 09:21 AM
VIP Member

PM sent....
Old 09-13-2009, 10:58 AM
Registered
VIP Member

What Porpoise problem? I have a 28ft Speedster haven't run into that. Just wondering what your talking about.
Old 09-13-2009, 06:07 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by WILD HAIRED CAT
What Porpoise problem? I have a 28ft Speedster haven't run into that. Just wondering what your talking about.
seen your boat at the shoot out. Looks GREAT! Where do you live and boat at?
Old 09-13-2009, 06:24 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Thank you . I had a great time at the Shoot Out. Bought the boat there from Preston at Horizon Motor Sports. Live in Ardmore Ok. Have been boating at a small local lake , Lake Murray. Been to Texoma a few times and expect to boat there more next year. Years ago I used to spend a lot of time at Grand. I would eventually like to buy a place up at Grand.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.