Notices

Full cover

Old 08-07-2010, 08:28 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Full cover

Anyone have a full cover for a 30' Daytona to sell?
Old 08-08-2010, 04:28 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

have a purple one I could part possibly part with. My boat is going in for new interior this winter and was thinking of having a new one made. Its in good shape with any rips already patched. shoot me an offer if you would like.
Old 08-10-2010, 03:45 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by QWKRN U
have a purple one I could part possibly part with. My boat is going in for new interior this winter and was thinking of having a new one made. Its in good shape with any rips already patched. shoot me an offer if you would like.
I'm looking to get one made for my 36 Coupe. What material did you use for the cover? I'd like it to be waterproof, but don't want it to be so heay that it is tough to manage.
Old 08-10-2010, 04:47 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by QWKRN U
Thanks but I would up not buying the boat after seeing it in person, a little on the rough side for me! The search goes on....
Old 08-10-2010, 05:17 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Adrenaline Junkie
I'm looking to get one made for my 36 Coupe. What material did you use for the cover? I'd like it to be waterproof, but don't want it to be so heay that it is tough to manage.
Sunbrella material is what they were wanting to use for the new one.
Old 08-10-2010, 06:47 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

For a full cover, especially if trailering----use the supreme material as shown is this link.
http://www.sunbrella.com/na/marine_exterior.php

Full cover for trailering is a must if you wish to keep the road rash from getting to your paint and gel work.
Attached Thumbnails Full cover-new-full-cover-001.jpg   Full cover-new-full-cover-002.jpg  
Old 08-11-2010, 08:41 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ROTAX454
For a full cover, especially if trailering----use the supreme material as shown is this link.
http://www.sunbrella.com/na/marine_exterior.php

Full cover for trailering is a must if you wish to keep the road rash from getting to your paint and gel work.
Thanks...I was more interested in using the cover while it was on my lift. I am not trailering much any more.

I am surprised you trailer w/a cover on. I always thought that winds could cause chafing any place the cover wasn't stuck tight to the boat.
Old 08-11-2010, 09:18 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Adrenaline Junkie
Thanks...I was more interested in using the cover while it was on my lift. I am not trailering much any more.

I am surprised you trailer w/a cover on. I always thought that winds could cause chafing any place the cover wasn't stuck tight to the boat.
Id still go with the Sunbrella stuff for the lift. its very nice. Thats what my stock cover is as well. I was just looking to have the sides and back extended for more gel protection.
As for trailering Id always heard to leave me off as well.
Old 08-15-2010, 10:25 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Trailering with a normal cover, you would be correct. However, the Sunbrella Supreme model has a soft interior liner.