25 Eliminator - West coast advice needed >

25 Eliminator - West coast advice needed

Notices

25 Eliminator - West coast advice needed

Old 04-09-2011, 10:47 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by PokerRun388
The 25s a beautiful boat,,, and mayb you feel comfortable at higher speeds ,, but I don't... its personal opinion... I have 335hrs driving the boat,,, and in my OPINION, I have to be very alert at higher speeds in a 25..... I've been in a 30 at 100+ and you feel like your going 65.... HUGE difference in handling bwtn a 25 and 30.. Im done with this....bye
Ya, ok. Your vast performance boat driving experience speaks volums. Lets see a pic of you driving said 25 foot boat. Idle speed will do because I highly doubt any truth in your claim.

You can provide at least ONE picture can't you?????
Old 04-09-2011, 12:27 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I wouldnt mind seeing a few pictures of everyones 25.
Old 04-09-2011, 07:00 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by PokerRun388
The 25s a beautiful boat,,, and mayb you feel comfortable at higher speeds ,, but I don't... its personal opinion... I have 335hrs driving the boat,,, and in my OPINION, I have to be very alert at higher speeds in a 25..... I've been in a 30 at 100+ and you feel like your going 65.... HUGE difference in handling bwtn a 25 and 30.. Im done with this....bye
You take the boat in on trade Gino?

Last edited by OL40SVX; 04-10-2011 at 06:11 AM.
Old 04-11-2011, 09:48 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

Originally Posted by OL40SVX
You take the boat in on trade Gino?
Ummm,, actually I was thinking of a 48 OL cat....
Old 04-12-2011, 11:08 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

I really must admit, I just read this thread:

Airpacker: very good info...you obviously havn't met pokerrun388. He's the most knowledgeable member on the board. He's logged more hours than Johnny T....he knows everything..."why not run a t-53 turbine in the eliminator over a sterling with a nxt combination...i bet it would run great...then you could fly it to the moon!"

Pokerrun: this just goes to show how much of an idiot you are....he just called you out....you feel you have to be more alert at 100? I would love to be in la la land like you, but seriously...YOU HAVE TO BE ALERT IN ANY BOAT OVER 80MPH...(ALL SPEEDS FOR THAT MATTER)......you've just shown everyone how full of it you are...you remind me of that idiot who flipped the 36 skater with 10 or so people on board, people sitting on each others laps no life jackets...at 140mph...another genius...BRAGGING ABOUT IT...just like you, he didn't know what he was doing...thankfully no one was hurt...

48 Outerlimits? You go buy one hot shot...we'd all love to see it...only reason you said that is so you'd look cool and people would think you were actually upgrading to it...you have no intention nor the means to jump into that, and if you think 100 is fast...I think a 48 would be much too much power for you.

I guess in larger boats you don't have to be alert, as just stated by our fearless and brilliant leader...this guy is like a piece of corn stuck in your teeth...

I hear bayliners are rock solid at 22mph, buy one of those and go hang out on e-dock..they'd LOVE you there..

Sorry, I just had to jump in here and say, I got my laugh for the night..

Gino: good luck!

Everyone else: cheers!

Last edited by WildThing47; 04-13-2011 at 12:47 AM.
Old 04-21-2011, 08:22 PM
psi
Registered

Heres a pic of my 25...and its ran 110 and very, very stable...hoping to run in the 120's in a couple weeks...
Attached Thumbnails 25 Eliminator - West coast advice needed-boat-001.jpg  
Old 05-05-2011, 04:53 PM
Registered

Default Help with engine for Mid Cuddy?

Just found this post and thought you guys might be able to help.

I am looking to buy a 2008 26FT Mid Cuddy Eliminator with no power.

I do not need to go 100+, but want to make sure I put the best power/value motor in the boat.

What do you guys recommend?

Brian
Old 05-05-2011, 05:22 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by madhatter42
I really must admit, I just read this thread:

Airpacker: very good info...you obviously havn't met pokerrun388. He's the most knowledgeable member on the board. He's logged more hours than Johnny T....he knows everything..."why not run a t-53 turbine in the eliminator over a sterling with a nxt combination...i bet it would run great...then you could fly it to the moon!"

Pokerrun: this just goes to show how much of an idiot you are....he just called you out....you feel you have to be more alert at 100? I would love to be in la la land like you, but seriously...YOU HAVE TO BE ALERT IN ANY BOAT OVER 80MPH...(ALL SPEEDS FOR THAT MATTER)......you've just shown everyone how full of it you are...you remind me of that idiot who flipped the 36 skater with 10 or so people on board, people sitting on each others laps no life jackets...at 140mph...another genius...BRAGGING ABOUT IT...just like you, he didn't know what he was doing...thankfully no one was hurt...

48 Outerlimits? You go buy one hot shot...we'd all love to see it...only reason you said that is so you'd look cool and people would think you were actually upgrading to it...you have no intention nor the means to jump into that, and if you think 100 is fast...I think a 48 would be much too much power for you.

I guess in larger boats you don't have to be alert, as just stated by our fearless and brilliant leader...this guy is like a piece of corn stuck in your teeth...

I hear bayliners are rock solid at 22mph, buy one of those and go hang out on e-dock..they'd LOVE you there..

Sorry, I just had to jump in here and say, I got my laugh for the night..

Gino: good luck!

Everyone else: cheers!