33' eliminator daytona >

33' eliminator daytona

Notices

33' eliminator daytona

Old 08-07-2011, 09:53 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 33' eliminator daytona

Ok everyone jumped off the deep end and bought that repo 33' daytona from ft lauderdale fl. now need to find power drives,steering,and other stuff anybody know where there are good deals so I can get this thing on the water would be great Also if any info on this boat would be great.I must say it is very clean except for the bottom of the sponsons where the gel is rubbed off but it is an easy fix thanks
Old 08-07-2011, 11:01 AM
Registered

Thumbs up 33 Daytona

Originally Posted by picklefork stud
Ok everyone jumped off the deep end and bought that repo 33' daytona from ft lauderdale fl. now need to find power drives,steering,and other stuff anybody know where there are good deals so I can get this thing on the water would be great Also if any info on this boat would be great.I must say it is very clean except for the bottom of the sponsons where the gel is rubbed off but it is an easy fix thanks
Congrats man! I think thats a great looking 33, once its all cleaned up and looking new again! Just needed a good owner, glad you picked it up!!

You might wanna post this in the General Boating Sec. Maybe you'll get alot more feedback for the motors, drives,,etc...

Good Luck!
Old 08-07-2011, 02:26 PM
Registered

thanks for the congrates I have owned and still own a 21 daytona and a 19 sprint also sold a 19 and 21 daytonas so this is my first big boat the others are/where outboards . My21 is for sale has twin 225 johnson but who knows going to focus my time on the 33' now.
Old 08-07-2011, 06:34 PM
Registered

Thumbs up 33 Daytona

Originally Posted by picklefork stud
thanks for the congrates I have owned and still own a 21 daytona and a 19 sprint also sold a 19 and 21 daytonas so this is my first big boat the others are/where outboards . My21 is for sale has twin 225 johnson but who knows going to focus my time on the 33' now.
Your Welcome, wow, the 33 must seem huge to you?.. having a 21 and 19ft boats Lol.... When the boat was at Eliminator brand new, it looked super nice, and it has the upgraded Extreme trailer, so I hope its still in good shape....

Try posting in the general section. im sure there are guys that will give you deals on all the rigging. You have alot of work to do.... its worth it, i love the size of the 33, i'd have one, if I could afford it . haha
Old 08-07-2011, 09:35 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

congrats on the find. Good luck in your search. Update the thread with pics of your progress.
Old 08-31-2011, 06:50 PM
Registered

Hi Pickelfork Stud. I'm very very familiar with that boat. I built it. If you want to talk feel free to call me. nine four nine 456-548five
Old 10-14-2011, 01:31 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

what are you looking for in the way of power, mybe I can help you in your quest??
Alan k.