Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Eliminator
Just bought 36 daytona coupe.  Who has a 36? >

Just bought 36 daytona coupe. Who has a 36?

Notices

Just bought 36 daytona coupe. Who has a 36?

Old 10-24-2014, 10:35 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yep, that's the one. Surprisingly, the boat is actually lght grey, but looks pearl white in the sun.

Looking forward to hearing how your boat runs with fresh motors. Let me know if I can help with your setup.
Old 11-17-2014, 09:46 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

eTicket finished the work on the lowers last week and I ran the boat this last weekend. Wow!...what a HUGE difference! The boat handles 100% better, tracks like it's on rails, and is rock solid at speed. When I finally put the power down, the boat ran 146.3 mph just short of the rev limiter (6000 rpm). And the boat was still building speed when I pulled the throttles back. Air temp Saturday morning was a cool 65 degrees and those Merc 700s were screaming! No question the boat will easily run over 150 mph. I need to run some 37P props to stay off the rev limiter. To add to all of this, the boat was full of fuel (1000 lbs).

The boat still porpoises on flat water between 90-105 mph, but Brad at eTicket is smart enough to figure that out too. He's definitely one of the best I've worked with over the years.
Old 12-17-2014, 12:31 PM
CLA
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Glad to hear about your positive results. I should have my motors back from ILMOR by February and drives back from Teague next week. I'm pulling my spacers also. Can't wait to run this thing with fresh power!