How I use Leverage Polish & Oxidation Remover >

How I use Leverage Polish & Oxidation Remover

Notices

How I use Leverage Polish & Oxidation Remover

Old 06-07-2008, 12:25 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'll be quick.

Someone asked about ingredients. I posted a link. Didn't go after anyone, didn't attack anyone, so don't make it out to be what it's not. Posted a link they (RG) put on the internet. Great for Mitcher T. Don't know him, never met him. His work looks great! I just left two of them and now looking out my window at a few tied up. How many years does he maintain the boats after he paints them? I also go by feedback, so when a certain manufacture that Mitcher paints for is very impressed with my shine then so am I. I also get numerous emails each day from customers comparing shine, ease of use and longevity. If they are happy then so am I. I also had a nice phone conversation from a previous post about hazing. It ends up the buffer was running at a low speed and he was not drying the compound completely then trying to wipe it off with a towel. Easy fix with some direction because not everyone is an expert......

When someone asks about being superior what should one say. These are my ingredients and these are theirs. I don't have this and this and they do. Years of testing by others have shown these results. Comparisons by customers have shown this and this. Example; I use #A toothpaste because I found #B toothpaste seemed to dull my teeth over time and I had to spend more time brushing and using brighting products.
Old 06-07-2008, 12:26 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 4195
Donnie,

Hands down the best detailing product I have ever used! My boat is 93 and all original. Every year when it comes out of storage it looks dull and the corners of my deck start to yellow(wax build up and trapped dirt). I have to always wash strip and buff then reapply. This year I was shocked and amazed when the boat came out, after a quick wash it looked as good as it did when I put it away. I reapplied another coat because I figured I was there and it only takes 35-40 minutes. Can't say enough about it. I have also used many of tthe other products talked about on this topic with decent results but none close to this, I have several half filled bottles of the others which anybody is welcome to before I make room in the garage.
Thank You Frank! Have a great weekend!
Old 06-07-2008, 07:40 AM

Hey Donnie...

Please, again, do not take this as starting a war, I am just curious... And for those of us that are not chemist, how does Leverage work?

Again, if you ,missed it, I do like Leverage and ask Jim how much I have bought for myself and for resale.

I hope Ja. is going good for you!

Bill
Old 06-07-2008, 10:44 PM
Registered

I've always wondered about that also Bill. Im new to the whole boat/speed boat world, but i know how to make boats look good. Im 20, but im learing more about the different types of boats everyday...i really like it...well sometimes lol.
Old 06-07-2008, 11:49 PM
Registered

I just spent 45 minutes typing about polymers for you Bill and it didn't post, so I will get back on it tomorrow. Thanks for the orders!

Jacksonville is going great! Get to bed shortcake. You will have a full day tomorrow!

Donnie
Old 06-07-2008, 11:57 PM
Registered

A couple that we touched!
Attached Thumbnails How I use Leverage Polish & Oxidation Remover-s7001099.jpg   How I use Leverage Polish & Oxidation Remover-s7001098.jpg   How I use Leverage Polish & Oxidation Remover-s7001101.jpg  

Old 06-08-2008, 12:01 AM
Registered

A few of many.
Attached Thumbnails How I use Leverage Polish & Oxidation Remover-s7001105.jpg   How I use Leverage Polish & Oxidation Remover-s7001108.jpg   How I use Leverage Polish & Oxidation Remover-s7001109.jpg  

Old 06-08-2008, 09:10 AM

Originally Posted by marineclean
I just spent 45 minutes typing about polymers for you Bill and it didn't post, so I will get back on it tomorrow. Thanks for the orders!

Jacksonville is going great! Get to bed shortcake. You will have a full day tomorrow!

Donnie

Do not worry about it Donnie. Spend your time outside making money...

I am not going to stop using WIzards, becasue it has been so good to me for the past 16 years, but look forward to adding Leverasge to my stables to help me with my work. I just want to quit having to answer to my customers that read this stuff when they ask me if I am harming there boat.

Bill
Old 06-09-2008, 12:04 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Shameless
Do not worry about it Donnie. Spend your time outside making money...

I am not going to stop using WIzards, becasue it has been so good to me for the past 16 years, but look forward to adding Leverasge to my stables to help me with my work. I just want to quit having to answer to my customers that read this stuff when they ask me if I am harming there boat.

Bill
Bill, Very good mindset, I always tell people to try every product you can get your hands on, but also be educated on the ingredients, Donnie has taught me alot about harmful ingredients. I was very impressed upon using Leverage. So impressed I now carry it for sale on www.socaldetail.com I have never in 22 years of detailing sold product, but once I tried Leverage I knew I wanted to be a part of this product, and I am proud to not only use it but provide it to my customers and people willing to try a new product. Mark
Old 06-09-2008, 12:15 AM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by marineclean
I'll be quick.

I also had a nice phone conversation from a previous post about hazing. It ends up the buffer was running at a low speed and he was not drying the compound completely then trying to wipe it off with a towel. Easy fix with some direction because not everyone is an expert......

That would be me. Yes i'm no expert. But I got an email saying he was going to call to help me out. He did. Very nice guy. Gave me some pointers and tips, and another bottle of his product to try. Havn't tried it yet, but will soon. Can't get much better service than that, especially from a guy that is 6 states away from me. Now i f i could only get that good of service from the shop 5 miles away..............

Thanks again.

Ryan

Quick Reply: How I use Leverage Polish & Oxidation Remover

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.