Filling holes in transom? >

Filling holes in transom?

Notices

Filling holes in transom?

Old 03-29-2009, 08:26 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Filling holes in transom?

I am in the process of installing a new 48" Monster Tab and just removed the old fixed tab that was on boat. The old tab and new one have different mounting locations (of course) so I have several holes that are thru the transom to fill. All except for 4 of them will end up behind the new tab bracket. Any opinions on best way to fill them knowing that the surface is not going to show? The 4 that will show I am going to have re-geled, but not sure if it is a waste of time and $$$ to do them all that way or if there is a simpler/quicker way?
Old 03-29-2009, 09:20 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by stormbauer
I am in the process of installing a new 48" Monster Tab and just removed the old fixed tab that was on boat. The old tab and new one have different mounting locations (of course) so I have several holes that are thru the transom to fill. All except for 4 of them will end up behind the new tab bracket. Any opinions on best way to fill them knowing that the surface is not going to show? The 4 that will show I am going to have re-geled, but not sure if it is a waste of time and $$$ to do them all that way or if there is a simpler/quicker way?
Scott get some doll rods, West systems 105, and the Eliminator took Artic White Gel to match