Notices

boat wrap?

Old 04-18-2011, 06:52 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default boat wrap?

I thinking of doing a boat wrap on my 93 four winns liberator, just wondering if anyone has done it. whats the pros and cons of a wrap? www.edgewraps.com

Last edited by intimidator; 04-18-2011 at 06:55 PM.
Old 04-18-2011, 06:54 PM
Registered

the web page is edgewraps.com
Old 04-18-2011, 08:44 PM
Registered

Default wrap

Just had my 24' Python wrapped. I love it.
Company called wakegraphics did mine. My boat is on their website now. Check it out.
Old 04-18-2011, 08:49 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

My question would be how do they hold up if you rub against another boat or a dock? If you muff up one part of it can they patch it or does it require a total redo
Old 04-19-2011, 05:32 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Flying Tomato
Company called wakegraphics did mine. My boat is on their website now. Check it out.
your boat looks cool, what kind of money for your wrap?
Old 04-19-2011, 07:51 AM
Registered

Received 234 Likes on 81 Posts

My boat is setting at edge getting wrapped as we speak! Give me a call 5177495524
Old 04-22-2011, 05:49 AM
Registered

Default Damage

Ask the company for a sample of the wrap your going to have installed. Install it on a part or the boat. Rub a screw driver handle down it three times. Then picture your boat rocking at the dock. It is just a sticker trust me. I love wrap and I install more die cut decals on my work but would never do a complete as the seams and the looks well you need to stand 40 feet away for it to look good.

For the same cash this guy can set you up with a paint job. His name is:

Mitchertcustompainting.com. Maybe you have heard of him? Awesome guy even better work and you can rub it with a screw driver handle and buff it.

My. .02
Old 04-22-2011, 07:51 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Bottoms Up
Mitchertcustompainting.com. Maybe you have heard of him? Awesome guy even better work and you can rub it with a screw driver handle and buff it.

My. .02

My boat is being wrapped right now. I would have loved to get a custom paint job but how much would that have cost??

10K? 15k? 20k? I dont have that kind of money, and i dont know many people that do.

I wrap is a cheaper way to update the look of your boat.
Old 04-22-2011, 08:43 AM
Registered

Received 234 Likes on 81 Posts

Originally Posted by Bottoms Up
Ask the company for a sample of the wrap your going to have installed. Install it on a part or the boat. Rub a screw driver handle down it three times. Then picture your boat rocking at the dock. It is just a sticker trust me. I love wrap and I install more die cut decals on my work but would never do a complete as the seams and the looks well you need to stand 40 feet away for it to look good.

For the same cash this guy can set you up with a paint job. His name is:

My. .02
for the same cash...ARE YOU SERIOUS!!?? he wanted 5K to paint my boat WHITE with a touch of orange..anything custom will be 7k +. dont get me wrong...he does amazing work but not everyone can swing that kind of cash these days. I will post pics when i get mine back this weekend and close ups of the seams. as far as tieing up to another boat or dock...just be smart about it. put out your bumpers( i have fleece covers on mine) or tie so your boats not touching it. Im pretty sure you have a rub rail too

Last edited by Drock78; 04-22-2011 at 08:46 AM.
Old 04-22-2011, 08:55 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Flying Tomato
waycool website, looks great

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.