Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Technical > Fiberglass and Paint
Donzi Z25 keel damage from beaching >

Donzi Z25 keel damage from beaching

Notices

Donzi Z25 keel damage from beaching

Old 11-26-2011, 02:14 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Guys for your help. I have not worked with glass before but maybe this will be simple enough to tackle. There is a Corvette guy in town that said he would stop by and take a look and help me do the outside. If you think of anything else that might help me out please let me know. Thanks again.
Old 11-27-2011, 04:15 PM
Registered

Received 44 Likes on 11 Posts

Hey Glenn you can bring the boat to my shop and I can get the guy that did my transom to take care of it for you. It probably wouldn't cost much. The guy has 30 yrs of glassing experience as he has worked at a couple of boat manufacturers in the area.
Old 11-27-2011, 08:39 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cdail28590
Hey Glenn you can bring the boat to my shop and I can get the guy that did my transom to take care of it for you. It probably wouldn't cost much. The guy has 30 yrs of glassing experience as he has worked at a couple of boat manufacturers in the area.
Ok, Let me know when it would be a good time. From what I have gathered here, there is an easy way and the right way. I would like to do it the right way.
Old 11-28-2011, 03:11 PM
Registered

Received 44 Likes on 11 Posts

Hopefully the shop will be built this week or at the latest next week. I'll call you and let you know when its done and then you can bring the boat over and I will have the guy come look at it.