Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Technical > Fiberglass and Paint
Leverage Products >

Leverage Products

Notices

Leverage Products

Old 03-29-2012, 07:53 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

The prices are the same as the leverage products.

Spray wax is $19.85
Oxidation Remover is $19.45
Vinyl Cleaner is $19.35
Vinyl Conditioner $19.35
Gallons are $75

I used the early leverage when donnie was developing and have used the spider wax and the only difference is what ever he puts in there that spiders don't like. I have noticed less spider droppings on my boat since using it but if you don't have a pest managment practice for your dock or storage area this product isn't going to eliminate all spider activity. I have no idea what he puts in there but it is "natural" and unfortunately the "green" stuff normally doesn't work as good as the the pesticide stamped with a restricted use label on it. I try to spray my Dock once a month but at LOTO getting rid of every last spider is impossible.

I stopped and got my last batch in person so I have no idea what shipping is but the above prices are what was quoted to me via text before I stopped by to grab my stuff. I even put leverage/spider wax on my swimming pool slide. It is just so much easier than the old days of that chalky turtle wax stuff LOL.
Old 03-30-2012, 07:42 AM
Registered

Received 742 Likes on 400 Posts

Originally Posted by baywatch
The prices are the same as the leverage products.

Spray wax is $19.85
Oxidation Remover is $19.45
Vinyl Cleaner is $19.35
Vinyl Conditioner $19.35
Gallons are $75

I used the early leverage when donnie was developing and have used the spider wax and the only difference is what ever he puts in there that spiders don't like. I have noticed less spider droppings on my boat since using it but if you don't have a pest managment practice for your dock or storage area this product isn't going to eliminate all spider activity. I have no idea what he puts in there but it is "natural" and unfortunately the "green" stuff normally doesn't work as good as the the pesticide stamped with a restricted use label on it. I try to spray my Dock once a month but at LOTO getting rid of every last spider is impossible.

I stopped and got my last batch in person so I have no idea what shipping is but the above prices are what was quoted to me via text before I stopped by to grab my stuff. I even put leverage/spider wax on my swimming pool slide. It is just so much easier than the old days of that chalky turtle wax stuff LOL.
My buddy Mentalpause stopped by Eddie's shop yesterday and picked me up some of the spray wax, interior cleaner, and vinyl treatment. The marina does not spray for spiders at my dock. Even though there are several of us that spray our individual slips, we cannot spray everyone's slip so we still get some spiders every year that camp out in our boats. I'll report back on how these products perform.
Old 04-01-2012, 01:14 PM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I pressure wash the roof above my slip, then spray with spider/insect killer spraying everything. With several of us doing it, the spider droppings really are minimized for a long time. I do mine a couple times a season.

Those that don't do anything...don't look up and prepare to do a lot of cleaning.
Old 04-06-2012, 01:25 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 28 Likes on 14 Posts

Eddie, I sent you pm for a order of Polish.

Thanks,
Jeff
Old 04-06-2012, 03:28 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wax

What is the best brand of wax out there. I want to buy some new stuff. All the waxes sound good with their write up, but what works best for protection for the fiber glass and shines the best

please help

Last edited by conneroutlaw; 04-06-2012 at 03:31 PM.
Old 04-07-2012, 06:58 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by conneroutlaw
What is the best brand of wax out there. I want to buy some new stuff. All the waxes sound good with their write up, but what works best for protection for the fiber glass and shines the best

please help
Colonite 885 Paste wax,.......I have tried a lot of them and this was the only wax That would prevent my boats waterline from getting a yellow stain by the end of the season and I rack store my boat. IMO holds up way better than Leverage for that purpose because I have tried both.
Old 04-07-2012, 04:04 PM
Registered

Default wAX

Originally Posted by johnny b good
Colonite 885 Paste wax,.......I have tried a lot of them and this was the only wax That would prevent my boats waterline from getting a yellow stain by the end of the season and I rack store my boat. IMO holds up way better than Leverage for that purpose because I have tried both.
how is it for the shine? does it give it a good shine? mirror like finish?
Old 04-07-2012, 10:17 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I ordered some products from them a week ago. Hopefully it comes soon!!
Old 04-08-2012, 05:36 AM
Registered

Default price

Originally Posted by 502ss
I ordered some products from them a week ago. Hopefully it comes soon!!
What did the wax run you?

Did you buy it staight from the manufacturer or from a store?
Old 04-08-2012, 12:57 PM
Registered

I'm constantly trying new products, still nothing can keep up in the long term.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/3450144-post33.html

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/3301001-post14.html

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.