Boat Candy Feedback >

Boat Candy Feedback

Notices

Boat Candy Feedback

Old 06-07-2012, 11:18 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Boat Candy Feedback

So I ordered some product from them. That compnay is really good at getting there product out quickly and keeping the customer informed. As for the product, I have only had a chance to use the speed gloss. I am very impressed with it, it goes on very smooth and leaves a nice wax smooth feel on the boat, wipes off easy and seems to really absorb into the coat well. Very little product is needed to get the job done. I have used the quick detailer from Meguiars for years but this product is better.

Also for those owners with cat's how far do you wipe underneath the boat? I try and get about 10 feet up but it sure is a pain.
Old 06-07-2012, 08:11 PM
Registered

I bought the compound, polish, and wax. I also purchased a high speed rotary and a orbital for the polishing. I was very happy with the compound. I used the Meguiars 3 step last year and wont be using it again. The compound really worked well and the polish gave it an even deeper gloss. Like I said i used the high speed for applying the compound and used the orbital for the polish. The wax i would say was on par with some other products I have used in the past.
Old 06-07-2012, 08:30 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I actually won some from the Miami boat show party in 2011 and the stuff works good. Vinyl cleaner works good to. Only bad thing is the quick detail stuff stinks a little though.
Old 06-07-2012, 09:40 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by whoya
I actually won some from the Miami boat show party in 2011 and the stuff works good. Vinyl cleaner works good to. Only bad thing is the quick detail stuff stinks a little though.
Lol.... My wife said the same thing about the speed gloss. I have some of the vinyl cleaner too and what I've found to work best when using it is with a Magic Eraser. The vinyl cleaner didnt work very well at removing some of the tough spots when just using a rag but with one of those Magic Erasers I got the vinyl looking brand new. I've also used this stuff from a detail shop which is pink but can't remember the name of it and its a multi purpose cleaner and that workked very well on the vinyl and was cheap too.