my nemesis=====black dash

Old 05-11-2006, 07:36 AM
Toxic FORMULA
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: my nemesis=====black dash

Originally Posted by Car Biz
88 ask MOPOWER maybe he will chime in here. he redid his and it looks very nice
I just did the panels and gauges but I too am gatting tired of the black dash. My biggest concern is removal of the windshield to do the painting
Attached Thumbnails my nemesis=====black dash-dsc00416%5B1%5D.jpg   my nemesis=====black dash-dsc00419%5B2%5D.jpg  
Old 05-11-2006, 11:27 AM
Registered

Received 84 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by mopower
I just did the panels and gauges but I too am gatting tired of the black dash. My biggest concern is removal of the windshield to do the painting

The widsheild is simple to remove. Screws hold down most of the windsheild while in the two back orners are bolts that you can reach by removing the side vents. I took mine off in under an hour.

Don
Old 05-11-2006, 11:42 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mopower
MOPOWER, those panels look very nice. Where did you get them, or have them fabricated? Would like some info if you don't mind.
Old 05-11-2006, 03:45 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by dgduck13
The widsheild is simple to remove. Screws hold down most of the windsheild while in the two back orners are bolts that you can reach by removing the side vents. I took mine off in under an hour.

Don

Hey Don what did you do with that thing ?
Old 05-11-2006, 06:03 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by offthefront
Hey Don what did you do with that thing ?

With what the boat or the windsheild? I sold the boat in Febuary, The boat is still here in cape coral. A really nice guy by the name of Joe Smith bought it. The windsheild frame was used to make the fairing....
Old 05-11-2006, 07:43 PM
Registered

With what the boat or the windsheild? I sold the boat in Febuary, The boat is still here in cape coral. A really nice guy by the name of Joe Smith bought it. The windsheild frame was used to make the fairing....

I meant the winshield ....now I remember you using the frame .... I still would like to see that 311 ...we were headed your way in a week or so when you sold it ....
Old 05-11-2006, 09:17 PM
Registered

I meant the winshield ....now I remember you using the frame .... I still would like to see that 311 ...we were headed your way in a week or so when you sold it ....
If you really want to see it let me know. I can set up a ride.I talk to Joe almost every week he is always looking for a reason to take it out. Let me know.
Old 05-12-2006, 06:47 AM
Registered

If you really want to see it let me know. I can set up a ride.I talk to Joe almost every week he is always looking for a reason to take it out. Let me know.

Thanks Don ... might get with ya ... you guys should come up for the Firefighters PR in June ... pretty big event ....
Old 05-12-2006, 07:09 AM
Registered

Thanks Don ... might get with ya ... you guys should come up for the Firefighters PR in June ... pretty big event ....
I would love too but the next month or so is going to be crazy for me. I am in the process of remodeling my house before the girlfriend moves down the end of june........ I have to keep her happy otherwise no boating for me!
Old 05-13-2006, 05:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Dgduck13, what did you do with the glass you took out of your boat? It is for a 311 right? When you removed the windshield did you have to support the glass and frame or was it self supporting? Thanks Propwash. Offthefront, nice job on that HUGH project of yours.

Quick Reply: my nemesis=====black dash

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.