Hatch lift issue

Notices
Formula

Hatch lift issue

Old 07-07-2006, 07:41 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Hatch lift issue

Thanks everyone for the help. I'm going to dive into my "project list" today after work. From your info this should be easy for me to repair. We've got our Poker Run here in TN next weekend and I wanted to knock my list out. I absolutely LOVE my 206. It was a great project for me to learn on and everyone has fallen in love with it. I'm originally from New Orleans so I grew up watching Al Copeland/Popeye Team running the offshore rigs. Ever since then I wanted a power boat.
The weather up here has been just short of perfect so I'm sorry you don't have the same. If anyone is looking for a bimini I highly recommend this site...http://www.americanmarineind.com. They were cheap and it's 100% Sunbrella with the warranty. OffShoreOnly is the greatest thing I've come across. I can't thank everyone enough for the help! IGGY my "owe you one" list continues to grow. If I ever make it down to Florida the drinks are on me! Take care and I hope you get better weather this weekend. Oh I'm going to try and post some pics of mine next week.
Old 07-07-2006, 08:15 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Hatch lift issue

Thanks again everyone!! My hatch is back up and running. Your tips were perfect!!!